The most effective suppositories for the treatment of prostatitis
At the first signs of prostatitis, you should certainly consult a doctor and thereby prevent many serious complications that this male disease is fraught with. Treatment in this case can be productive, even if you use only suppositories for prostatitis, including inexpensive and effective ones, which we will discuss below.
Prostatitis suppositories are inexpensive and effective
In addition to propolis suppositories, there are a number of others, the purpose of which is more narrowly targeted. So, the main categories and name of suppositories from prostatitis:
- painkillers, such as Indomethacin,
- anti-inflammatory suppositories, in particular, Voltaren or Diclofenac,
- ichthyol suppositories, which are not only a good anesthetic, antiseptic and disinfectant for prostatitis, but also improve blood circulation, thereby contributing to the removal of many unpleasant symptoms. True, these candles have a peculiar smell, and some people, mostly allergy sufferers, cannot tolerate it,
- antibacterial drugs that kill microorganisms in the prostate gland,
- candles with beta-sitosterol, which are designed to protect the prostate gland, and therefore are more suitable for the prevention of prostatitis. However, they are effectively used in combination with other urological preparations.
What explains the effectiveness of suppositories from prostatitis
The prostate gland is the most important organ; it is not for nothing that it is called the second heart of a man. The prostate is responsible for the development of a prostatic secretion, which has an auxiliary effect on seminal fluid during fertilization. The secret contains vitamins and minerals that allow sperm to enter the uterus.
Prostate Health is responsible for:
- general condition of the body, high testosterone
- high-quality erection, number of sexual acts
- potency, fertility
- healthy urination.
In case of problems with the prostate, the blow falls immediately to all of these areas. It is necessary to treat prostatitis, the disease alone will not go away!
Her direct work is in the production of testosterone, and after 30 years this body takes on the formation of the main male hormone. With age, testicles reduce this function, the prostate has to work for two.
It is impossible to get to it physically without abdominal or endoscopic surgery. Treatment with antibiotics alone is ineffective due to poor permeability, a long way through the digestive tract or tissues. It is dangerous to take antibiotics by drip without medical supervision.
Only rectal suppositories can deliver the active substance to the source of inflammation.
Rating of suppositories from prostatitis
Despite the fact that the rating of suppositories for prostatitis, depending on their effectiveness and price, actually exists, it is worth mentioning right away: the disease in question can have various stages of development and neglect, levels of the inflammatory process and so on, and therefore only Based on the survey, an experienced urologist will be able to determine which candles are right for you. Putting a particular drug in a specific place is not a completely professional approach. Depending on the stage of the disease, various suppositories for prostatitis in men give a different effect.
Nevertheless, men who have experienced this disease, as well as the urologists themselves, have a certain idea of the best drugs of this kind (suppositories), especially since today there are really suppository suppositories for prostatitis and are very effective. These primarily include propolis products.
Suppositories with propolis are especially good for inflammatory processes in the prostate, when, figuratively speaking, the fire needs to be extinguished quickly, relieving pain and other annoying manifestations and thereby restoring the basic functions of the body, for example, normal urination. In addition, propolis suppositories act as antibacterial, regenerative drugs.
Below is a list of suppositories for prostatitis with a brief description of the active active substance. Also in the description you can find out the features of the use of certain candles, as well as side effects and contraindications (if any).
Suppositories for the treatment of prostatitis by the active substance
Depending on the active substance are divided:
|Anti-inflammatory||Relieve swelling, body temperature||Ketonal, Diclofenac, Indomethacin|
|Antibacterial||Destroy microbes, pathogens||Vitaprost +, Rifampicin, Chlorgyxedin, partially Propolis and Ichthyol|
|Painkillers||Stop pain||Relief, Nigepan, Analgin|
|Antispasmodic||Relax muscles and relieve spasms.||Papaverine, Buscopan|
|Antifungal||Destroying fungal microorganisms||Nystatin, Acylact|
|Regenerating||Restore normal tissue function, remove fibrosis||Longidase, Methyluracil, Uroprost, Prostatilen|
|Immunostimulatory||Increase the number of immune cells in tissues||Genferon, Viferon, Polyoxidonium|
|Antitumor||Prevention of malignant neoplasms||Tumorocide, Hemlock|
- These suppositories for prostatitis are highly effective, combine anti-inflammatory, immunomodulatory, and most importantly, antifibrotic action. With prolonged infection, the prostate gland is seriously damaged, stones form on the sites of inflammation (shows a magnetic diagnostic method) and areas of fibrosis that look like scars. Healthy tissue degenerates into the connective, ceases to be supplied normally with blood. In stones and scars, an infection lives under a bacterial film.
- Long-term use of the drug in chronic prostatitis (from 3 months to a year), resolves areas of connective tissue, replacing it with healthy. Microbes have nowhere to accumulate, the disease goes away.
- The experience of American urologists has shown that in combination with the drug EDTA (tablet), Longidase can dissolve stones (only calcifications).
- Analogs: methyluracil candles (partially) and injections of lidase
- Estimated price: from 1200 to 1900 rubles.
- A distinctive feature of this drug is zinc in the composition. In combination with prostate extract, it has a positive effect on the prostate gland and general immunity.
- Prostatilene candle improves erection, amount of seminal fluid, activity, sperm quality. The production of drugs is Russian-Finnish.
- Plus drugs - low price. It has a preventive effect, it should be used in courses 2-3 times a year.
- Analogs: vitaprost, vitaprost forte, uroprost
- Estimated price: from 350 to 820 rubles.
- Suppositories, the main active ingredient of which is cattle prostate extract.
- Effectively relieve swelling, improve blood circulation, normalize the work of the body.
- They reduce the volume and are effective not only for prostatitis and its prevention, but also in the treatment of prostate adenoma.
- The country of origin is Russia, the concern owning the brand is German.
- The price is higher than that of the analogue. These are the most popular suppositories for the prevention of prostatitis.
- Analogs: vitaprost forte, uroprost, prostatile
- Estimated price: from 750 to 1050 rubles.
It is necessary to apply suppositories from chronic prostatitis correctly in order to achieve the expected effect, follow the instructions:
- Suppositories need to be stored in the refrigerator so that they retain their shape and properties.
- Before use, you must completely empty the intestines naturally or with an enema.
- After opening, moisten the sharp end of the candle with water or grease it with petroleum jelly, put a little more than the index finger into the depth.
- Suppositories for prostatitis are an auxiliary tool, they are used only in combination with other medicines.
There is an analog of candles with a similar scheme of action in the form of suspensions, the Prostakor trademark. Has mixed patient reviews.
- As an adjuvant, an ichthyol suppository should be in every patient with this disease. The active substance - ammonium bituminosulfonate has an antiseptic and analgesic, can quickly relieve swelling, pain and reduce bacterial activity.
- As a medicine used since 1880, introduced into medical practice by the German physician Paul Unna.
- Suppositories are inexpensive and recommended for any diseases of the prostate gland. Essential candles for prostatitis.
- Analogs: drugs with propolis and calendula (partially).
- Estimated price: from 90 to 120 rubles
In the treatment of prostatitis, the correct diagnosis of the disease plays a huge role. No medication will help a patient with an incorrect diagnosis. You do not need to prescribe treatment yourself, come to the urologist and undergo an examination.
- The medicine was used against hemorrhoids, but the drug manages to treat prostatitis.
- German candles, as the active substance - shark liver oil or hydrocortisone acetate (hormone of the adrenal cortex). It depends on the form of the drug. In both cases, they effectively relieve inflammation, pain, normalize blood flow.
- According to patients, the hormonal version of suppositories improves the quality of ejaculation. Use with caution to patients suffering from hypertension or kidney disease.
Pros: Relief the next day
Cons: a wide range of contraindications to the hormonal version, can not be used for more than 10 days in a row
- Analogs: anestezole, nigepan, methyluracil, sea buckthorn suppositories.
- Approximate price: from 390 to 720 rubles
- Improve microcirculation, spermatogenesis, reduce inflammation. Recommended for chronic and acute prostatitis, benign hyperplasia. Helps normalize urination.
- The active substance, as in the analogues of Vitaprost and Prostatilene, is an extract of the prostate gland of cattle. It comes in a dosage of 50 mg per candle. It is made in Russia.
- Analogs: vitaprost, vitaprost forte, prostatilen
- Estimated price: from 550 to 850 rubles
Warning: improper or untimely treatment of prostatitis can lead to serious complications:
- colliculitis (inflammation of the seminal tubercle),
- orchitis (inflammation of the testicles),
- temporary erectile dysfunction and complete impotence.
Do not delay the treatment and seek the help of competent specialists!
- Emergency medicine for prostatitis. A non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug that is used in most treatment regimens for prostatitis and other diseases.
- It most effectively relieves inflammation, swelling, pain.
- It normalizes the size of the prostate gland, relieves the fever, which is accompanied by chronic and acute prostatitis. It does not relieve the disease, but it helps to heal.
- For monotherapy is not suitable, uncontrolled use is not recommended.
- It has both inexpensive versions with the same name and branded ones, for example, French Voltaren. There is an older drug Indomethacin with a similar mechanism of action. Cheaper and more toxic to the liver.
- Analogs: indomethacin, ketonal, diclovit
- Estimated price: from 60 to 240 rubles
- The medicinal product, dietary supplement (dietary supplement), contains the extract of calendula, Tui tree, racemose cymefugi.
- It is used in the complex therapy of prostatitis, the active substances - bacteriophages of pathogens of the genus Klebsiella, in other words, destroy them. Extremely effective suppositories if the causative agent of the disease is the Klebsiella bacterium.
- Like candles with propolis, they belong to homeopathic remedies.
- Analogs: panmen (sea buckthorn, propolis, herbs), pumpkin, prostopin
- Estimated price: from 150 to 300 rubles
What do urologists advise?
Acute and chronic prostatitis, adenoma - serious, difficult to treat, requiring an individual approach to the disease.
In addition to antibacterial drugs, physiotherapy, and diuretics, rectal suppositories are always included in the treatment regimen.
Patients are recommended to put suppositories 1-2 times a year. They are suitable as a prophylaxis of inflammation and adenoma of the gland, retention of remission in chronic prostatitis and relief of exacerbation.
Example. The patient did not follow the doctor’s recommendations, abused alcohol, froze and feels the proximity of relapse. To prevent aggravation, candles, hot showers, uroseptics will help. If you exclude any component from this formula, new problems will not be long in coming.
Combinations of different types of candles
- Immunostimulating + Antibacterial in the first stage of treatment.
Increase the immune response and accelerate the destruction of the infection. In the presence of autoimmune diseases, use with caution.
- Antispasmodic + Anti-inflammatory on the second.
Reduce swelling and cramps, improve blood circulation. The combination is recommended before sexual intercourse.
For the prevention of chronic prostatitis, not only drugs with prostate extract are suitable, but also a propolis remedy - panman.
A urologist, writing out a prescription, will definitely prescribe candles for prostatitis to the patient.
You can not make a rating of the best suppositories for prostatitis. Each drug is good in its own way. Buy universal - impossible. Recovery of the patient depends on the correct and sufficient treatment regimen, increase immunity, lifestyle changes, nutrition. Refusal of bad habits is important, an increase in daily activity and regular exercise in power are shown.
Practitioner, checks recipes for himself.
He knows everything about men and traditional medicine.