Herbs that increase testosterone in men
Hello to those who are interested to know about human health. Today I want to talk about men, more precisely, about the level of male hormone in their bodies. It's no secret that testosterone production decreases with age, but how to solve this problem?
Medicine has stepped forward; in pharmacies it’s not hard to get a drug that increases the level of the hormone. But drugs have a huge number of side effects and contraindications. Another thing, herbs to increase testosterone, they are less dangerous than traditional remedies.
Causes and Symptoms of Testosterone Decrease
At 30, the male body produces the maximum of the main hormone. Then its level is steadily declining. Up to 40 years, this happens almost imperceptibly, later failures in the intimate sphere may begin.
There are factors that accelerate this process:
- bad habits - addiction to any alcohol, smoking,
- overeating, obesity,
- lack of exercise
- lack of regular sex
- high blood glucose and cholesterol,
- severe stresses - adrenaline slows down testosterone production,
- immoderate intake of pathogens, antidepressants, strong painkillers.
Lack of testosterone disrupts the hormonal balance, provokes the appearance of diseases.
Typical symptoms to watch out for:
- Sex drive and sexual excitability are reduced.
- Erection weakens. In the morning she is becoming less and less.
- The amount of seminal fluid decreases.
- There are difficulties with the fertilization of the egg. Sperm productivity decreases.
Additional signs of hormone deficiency are manifested by a decrease in activity, stamina, strength, muscle mass. There is apathy, fatigue even after small loads. Possible mood swings, unmotivated irritability and aggressiveness. Insomnia may appear, memory and attention may deteriorate.
The doctor will make an accurate diagnosis after the examination. But the presence of several symptoms is an indication in order to act immediately. Start with herbal medicine that has been proven effective for centuries.
Useful properties of Creeping Tribulus
Grass for raising testosterone in men is actively used in the treatment of male infertility. Creeping anchor has pronounced anti-inflammatory properties. A useful herb designed to increase testosterone in the body is used in the treatment of the following diseases:
- Pathology of the genitourinary system,
- Violation of the functions of the digestive tract.
Medicinal grass promotes blood thinning, prevents the occurrence of atherosclerosis. Creeping anchor helps fight migraines, tinnitus. Medicinal herb consists of the following beneficial substances:
- Unsaturated fatty acids,
- Vitamin C.
Useful grass allows you to normalize hormonal balance. The most valuable for men are inflorescences and leaves of the plant. In the process of manufacturing folk remedies, seeds, stems and roots of medicinal herbs are also used.
Indications for use
Masculinity of a man directly depends on the amount of testosterone produced. This hormone is synthesized in the testes and adrenal glands.
However, with age, synthesis decreases, testosterone begins to be missed and the following complications appear:
- Sex drive is reduced.
- Sexual acts end faster, an erection does not always appear when it is needed.
- Disrupted metabolic processes in the body.
Due to the decrease in libido, the number of stressful situations increases. A man often has a bad mood. Against the background of psychological disorders, an emotional block can form, which will worsen the situation in terms of sex or contribute to the development of potency.
There are a number of indications in which it is advisable to start using alternative recipes to increase the level of testosterone in the body:
- With the disappearance of sexual desire. A man ceases to want sex, as it was before.
- Depressive state, frequent bad mood, increased nervousness.
- Absent-mindedness, the inability to concentrate attention and do the usual things.
- Fast weight gain, metabolic disturbance.
- Deterioration of appearance, loss of muscle mass. A man is losing weight in front of his eyes and cannot gain weight.
- Weak erection, fast ejaculation.
Before you start taking herbs, you must undergo a medical examination, pass exams, consult an endocrinologist. So you can identify possible allergic reactions to plants and avoid side effects from their use.
If symptoms of a decrease in testosterone levels appear and manifest themselves more and more, it is necessary to begin immediate treatment. Otherwise, you can bring the matter to impotence.
Why you need to increase testosterone levels
Testosterone is responsible for the proper functioning of the male body. But after reaching the age (and sometimes earlier), the body reduces the production of the hormone, which leads to many problems.
A decrease in testosterone levels is accompanied by:
- frequent urination
- erectile dysfunction,
- premature ejaculation
- decreased physical activity
- memory impairment,
- problems with concentration,
- weakening of sexual desire,
- frequent depression
- excess weight gain
- dry skin
If you do not normalize the concentration of the hormone, then the development of infertility and impotence is possible.
What plants increase testosterone
Traditional medicine is actively struggling with the problem of low levels of male hormone, and has on its list an impressive number of herbs. I will try to list most of them, describe the action and make prescriptions for medicinal tinctures.
Anchor creeping. This weed tones and improves overall health, but its main trump card is the stimulation of spermatogenesis. It is actively used in the treatment of impotence, male infertility, prostatic hypertrophy. Anchors are effective in the presence of kidney stones (crush them), as well as in atherosclerosis. Prepare it like this: 0.5 tbsp. tablespoons of finely chopped dry grass pour 1 cup of boiling water and put in a dark place for 4 hours. Then take 1/3 cup 2 times a day.
Ginger. The powder from this plant is mixed with a teaspoon of honey and washed down with tea. Even doctors know that ginger increases testosterone, stimulates blood circulation in the pelvic organs. It is good to drink ginger teas regularly, 30 minutes before a meal.
Ginseng. A well-known medicinal plant that came to us from China. More than 11 types of ginseng are known, can be found in Asia and North America. According to the Chinese sages, its root is a very powerful tonic, returns youth to people. When taking ginseng, be sure that the erection will be persistent, prolonged and infertility does not threaten you.
Lovage officinalis. For treatment and recovery, all parts of this plant are used: roots, grass and fruits. With primary hypogonadism (a decrease in the level of male hormones), it is recommended to use an infusion from the roots. This disease can develop due to damage to the testicles with infectious diseases, such as toxicoplasmosis, tularemia, mumps).
Eleutherococcus. This medicinal plant has an excellent effect on increasing the level of testosterone in the natural way, hemoglobin in the blood.
Herbal preparation protects the body from adverse factors. Eleutherococcus has several contraindications:
- high blood pressure
- high nervous excitability
- trouble sleeping
St. John's wort A proven and reliable folk remedy for the treatment and restoration of potency. It favorably affects the genitourinary system and intestinal function. To prepare the infusion you will need: 15 gr. St. John's wort pour 1 cup of water (200 ml), cook after boiling for 20 minutes. over low heat, covered with a lid. After finishing, wrap it in a towel and hold for 45 minutes. Use 6 times a day for 1 tbsp. spoon before eating.
Tea can be made from a plant that boosts testosterone levels. A drink made from medicinal herbs increases physical stamina. This tea is especially popular among men who are actively involved in sports.
The process of making tea is quite simple:
- 2 teaspoons of pre-dried Tribulus terrestris pour 0.2 l of boiling water,
- The resulting mixture is insisted for 4 hours,
- After the specified time, the tool is filtered.
The broth is made according to a more complex scheme. To prepare the drink, 4 teaspoons of pre-chopped medicinal herb leaves are poured with 250 ml of boiling water. A mixture designed to normalize testosterone levels is prepared in a water bath for 25 minutes. After this, it is recommended to cool and strain the drink. You should take 2 tablespoons of the drug three times a day, shortly before meals.
There are special tinctures for increasing testosterone based on Tribulus. To prepare an effective product, it is recommended to pour 100 grams of plant material with a liter of vodka. The resulting mixture is insisted for three weeks. After the specified time, the tool is filtered. It is recommended to take 20 drops of medicinal tincture before meals.
Anchor extract is also popular among men for increasing testosterone. The tool helps to reduce the severity of the manifestations of atherosclerosis, reduces the risk of diseases of the cardiovascular system, helps restore hormones.
To make the extract, pour a glass of crushed plant material with a liter of red wine. The tool is insisted in a place protected from the penetration of direct rays of the sun for 7 days. After the specified time, it is recommended to boil the extract on low heat for 25 minutes. After this, the drink is cooled, filtered. It is recommended to use 1 tablespoon of the drug three times a day, before eating. Creeping anchor is also present in a variety of preparations:
- Tribusponin The drug reduces the risk of heart disease and atherosclerosis,
- Tribusman. The drug is made in the form of capsules. The drug is effective for erectile dysfunction. Tribusman is a source of saponins and unsaturated fatty acids. Men are recommended to take 2 capsules of the drug twice a day during meals.
To increase testosterone take the drug "Speman Forte." The tool has a general strengthening effect on the body. In addition to the Tribulus terrestris, the following components are contained in the preparation of "Speman Forte":
- Parmelia pearl. The medicinal plant is enriched with chrysophanic acid. Pearl pomelia also contains lichenine polysaccharide. A medicinal plant enhances sexual desire,
- Rauwolfia is serpentine. This component of "Spemana Forte" is rich in iron, yohimbine. Rauwolfia also contains a large amount of manganese. A medicinal plant can lower blood pressure. It has a pronounced calming effect, allows you to normalize your heart rhythm,
- The astercant is long-leaved. A medicinal plant saturates the body with phytosterols and essential oils. Astercant longifolia has a pronounced diuretic effect,
- Wild lettuce. It consists of: iron, manganese oxide, cellulose. Wild lettuce is known for its diuretic properties.
The drug "Speman Forte", which increases the level of testosterone, stimulates the process of bile secretion, helps strengthen immunity. A dietary supplement improves heart function. "Speman Form" prevents the formation of blood clots. The drug helps to improve the quality of intimate life, helps to fight premature ejaculation.
Means for increasing testosterone, made on the basis of the Tribulus terrestris, are not recommended for young people under 18 years of age. The use of herbs should be abandoned in case of individual intolerance. It is necessary to refrain from using creeping Tribulus for men who have been diagnosed with the following pathologies:
- Low blood pressure
- Prostate adenoma.
Preparations made on the basis of the Tribulus terrestris should not be used for a long time. Otherwise, the likelihood of side effects increases.
Nutrition and Testosterone
You can increase the hormone with the help of chicken eggs, because egg yolk is natural testosterone, it is popular among athletes. Useful nutrients and vitamins (fats, aspartic acid, vitamin B) positively affect the production of male hormone.
Many people ask, what is the effect of coffee on the level of testosterone in the male body? If you want to kill free hormone, then drink this drink 3 times a day, better soluble. Natural coffee grains when boiling give water only 19% of soluble substances, so it is less dangerous.
Organic acids are extracted in instant coffee, which increase the acidity of the drink and inhibit male hormones.
Unfortunately, few men understand that low testosterone levels depend on a proper, balanced diet and mental state. They are trying to increase male strength with expensive injections, while raising testosterone with folk remedies is much safer.
You should draw up the correct diet and nutrition schedule, perform physical exercises and consume medicinal herbs.
Eat foods rich in zinc: crabs, lean beef, nuts, seeds. This is a very important trace element, it prevents the conversion of testosterone to the female sex hormone - estrogen. Zinc also has a positive effect on sperm quality and quantity, physical endurance and brain function.
Sweets and pastries lead to obesity and high blood cholesterol, from this we can conclude that sugar and testosterone are incompatible.
According to statistics, in men who are overweight, hormone production is markedly reduced, which in the future can lead to unpleasant consequences, for example, impotence or infertility. Such people just need to attend gyms, diet and use testosterone boosters after visiting a doctor.
The benefits of herbal remedies
Herbs that increase testosterone in men have several advantages compared to medications:
- high efficiency - a positive result is observed in 85% of cases,
- minimum contraindications
- side effects are detected only if the admission rules are not followed,
- beneficial effect on the functioning of all organs,
- mood improvement
- strengthening immunity
- saturation of the body with useful substances,
- low price.
Reasons for Testosterone Reduction
The deterioration in the synthesis of testosterone in the male body may be due not only to age-related factors.
There are other reasons that you need to fight to improve the condition of the body:
- Hereditary predisposition.
- Passive lifestyle.
- Improper diet, few hours of sleep, bad habits.
- Genital injuries.
- Venereological diseases.
- Hormonal disruptions.
- Testosterone levels may decrease with certain medications or anabolic steroids.
The production of the hormone is affected by chronic diseases, diabetes mellitus, respiratory diseases, viruses, fungus, and the malfunctioning of the cardiovascular system.
However, a large amount of testosterone is also harmful. From an overabundance of male hormone, various diseases can develop - prostate cancer, kidney and liver diseases, infertility. In addition, hair will fall out and excess weight will increase rapidly.
The use of Eleutherococcus
Medicinal grass helps to increase testosterone levels, has a pronounced tonic effect. Eleutherococcus increases the hemoglobin content, allows you to normalize the hormonal background.
The plant is sold in a variety of dosage forms:
Herbal tincture can be prepared independently at home. To do this, pour the right amount of crushed root of the plant with alcohol in a ratio of 1: 10. It is recommended to insist the product for three weeks. After the specified time, the tincture is allowed to be diluted with boiled water.
The recommended daily dosage of tincture to increase testosterone is 15 ml. It should be taken three times a day. There are the following indications for the use of tinctures made on the basis of Eleutherococcus:
- Low testosterone
- The presence of problems in the intimate sphere,
- Elevated blood sugar.
From the use of therapeutic tincture, made on the basis of eleutherococcus, should be discarded with increased sensitivity to the components of the medicinal plant. It is recommended to refrain from using the drug for people suffering from insomnia, hypertension.
The crushed root of the medicinal herb is also used for making tea. The recommended daily intake is 400 ml. The average duration of the course is 30 days.
There are time-tested effective methods by which male power is restored. They are harmless and include natural products of natural origin. I want to give some examples:
Tincture of garlic. Strengthens the male body, promotes the production of hormones, improves blood flow in the genitals, the recipe is simple: Take 1 kg of garlic and finely chop it in a three-liter jar, pour boiled water. Put the potion in a dark place and shake the vessel every day for a month. Take 1 tsp. per day.
Walnuts with honey. To increase potency and improve men's health, nuts are simply necessary. This is a storehouse of useful components and vitamins. The recipe for this natural medicine is quite simple: Take walnuts or any other (you can make a mix), chop them and fill with natural honey, it is also very tasty. The benefit for potency from such a recipe is equal to the action of Viagra.
The problem with the production of male hormone must be addressed as soon as the first signs appear:
- weight gain
- frequent urination, erectile dysfunction
- early ejaculation
- dry skin wrinkling on it
Some are convinced that natural oils also have a positive effect on male hormone. But which oil boosts testosterone and improves erectile function? In practice, confirmation of cases where linseed oil negatively affected the health of the male body, and in particular the work of the genitals.
In such an awkward question for men, it is necessary to carefully and carefully select treatment methods, whether it is herbs that increase testosterone or traditional medicine.
Alternative methods are good because they contain a whole set of blood circulation-improving, anti-inflammatory actions. When treating with herbs, you protect yourself from the many side effects caused by conventional pills.
Pros and cons
Like any treatment methods, the use of natural components to maintain the health of the body has its strengths and weaknesses.
- Efficiency of using herbs is noted by more than 85% of people.
- A small number of side effects. With proper use, it is almost impossible to face complications.
- Low cost. You can buy herbs at any pharmacy.
- Strengthening the whole body.
- Improving mood, tone.
- It is easy to take infusions and decoctions.
- The body receives a large number of useful minerals and trace elements.
- Immunity is strengthened.
- Herbs cannot fully replace medicines. If the hormone drop is caused by serious problems, the situation cannot be corrected by plants alone.
- There are a number of contraindications that do not allow the use of decoctions and infusions on herbs to certain groups of people.
- It is strictly forbidden to consume herbs for a long time. Because of this, allergic reactions can begin.
It is important to use natural components in the first time after the appearance of problems with the synthesis of testosterone. In the future, they can be used as an element of complex treatment.
What herbs increase testosterone levels in men
Here is a short list of medicinal herbs that increase testosterone in men. They have the greatest effect.
- St. John's wort has a beneficial effect on the genitourinary system, restores potency, fills with strength and energy (including sexual), improves spermatogenesis.
- Ginseng tones the body, increases stamina, restores youth, stimulates the testes, improves sperm composition, treats erectile dysfunction, and prevents infertility.
- Eleutherococcus increases the concentration of hemoglobin, strengthens and tones the body, enhances sexual desire, improves potency, eliminates drowsiness and apathy.
- The golden root contains phytoandrogens - special substances, analogues of male hormones.
- Leuzea increases sexual desire and improves erection even in older men, relieves stress, tones the body and has a beneficial effect on the physical condition, strengthens the immune system.
- Aralia Manchurian has a powerful tonic effect, restores erectile function, relieves inflammatory processes in the prostate gland.
- Horse chestnut strengthens the immune system, improves potency, reduces the size of the prostate gland, treats prostate adenoma and prostatitis.
It is unfair to consider an anchor creeping weed: this unpretentious plant has many healing properties. Thanks to them, as well as the natural ubiquitous distribution from India to the Balkans, the Anchors were widely used by the healers and luminaries of ancient medicine.
The main areas of application of the plant have long been recognized:
- increased testosterone levels, and with it endurance and stress resistance,
- restoration and stimulation of sexual activity, the brightness of erotic experiences,
- male infertility treatment
- antiseptic for colds, urethritis, inflammation of the genitourinary system,
- stabilization of the gastrointestinal tract and bile secretion,
- stimulation of cholesterol metabolism, blood thinning, prevention of atherosclerosis and cardiovascular disease,
- insomnia, hypertension, migraine, tinnitus,
- as an external agent in the treatment of fungi and burns.
In the old days, smoking mixture was widely practiced for the treatment of sexually transmitted diseases and oncological diseases - today, in scientific circles, this method is skeptical.
Nevertheless, modern medicine finds a completely scientific explanation for such a wide range of effects on the human body. Various fragments of the creeping tribulus contain steroidal saponins and glycosides, five kinds of alkaloids, unsaturated fatty acids and oils, ascorbic acid, blood-thinning flavonoids, biologically active proteins, tannins.
The plant has a unique ability to accumulate chemical trace elements from the environment and synthesize them into hormone-like substances glycosides, which increase the level of testosterone in the blood by normalizing hormonal balance.
Creeping anchor is found in the wild, the plant is also cultivated for use in medicine and facmacology, mainly in order to increase testosterone levels. Leaves and inflorescences collected during flowering are of the greatest value; stems, roots and seeds of the plant are also used.
- The simplest folk recipe that increases testosterone is recognized as tea from the leaves of the anchor.
Self-prepared drink increases endurance, therefore it is popular among athletes and people engaged in physical labor.
Freshly picked or dried leaves should be chopped and pour boiling water in a thermos in the proportion of two teaspoons per glass of water. After 4 hours, tea is ready to increase testosterone levels. Unlike tea, which can be consumed with almost no restrictions, decoction of creeping Tribulus requires more careful adherence to regulations.
To prepare a decoction in a glass of boiling water, you will need twice as much crushed foliage: four teaspoons.
The mixture to increase testosterone levels is infused for half an hour in a water bath, then filtered after cooling. Take the drug before breakfast, lunch and dinner for 3-4 tablespoons. Depending on taste preferences, it is acceptable to replace water with milk. In addition to increasing testosterone levels, alcohol tincture of Tribulus is also recommended as an anti-inflammatory and sedative.
100 grams of the dry mixture is poured with a liter of alcohol, infused for three weeks.
Take 20 drops of the drug on an empty stomach, preferably at the same time in the morning. Anchor extract is called the elixir of youth, it is recommended for older people.
For eight weeks, the drug reduces the signs of atherosclerosis and the risk of cardiovascular disorders, normalizes gastric functions, stabilizes hormones, increases testosterone levels and sexual activity.
To prepare it, a glass of freshly chopped grass is poured over a liter of red wine and left for a week in a place protected from sunlight. Then the mixture is boiled over low heat for about a quarter of an hour, after cooling, filtered.
Use half an hour before eating. The tool can be used as an external remedy for radiculitis.
In pharmacology, the creeping anchor is part of phytoproducts that increase the level of testoren. The most famous were the following funds:
- Tribusponin which not only stimulates sexual activity, but also is a prophylactic that reduces the risk of atherosclerosis and cardiovascular disease.
- The tribusman in 0.35 gram capsules, eliminating erectile dysfunctions, serves as a source of unsaturated fatty acids and saponins, adults are recommended a monthly course of intake twice a day with meals.
- Speman - one of the most effective and multifunctional drugs based on Tribulus, is taken only as directed by a doctor to increase testosterone, stabilize sexual functions and improve overall health of the body.
Anchor creeping and preparations based on it are contraindicated until adulthood, also against the background of low blood pressure, diabetes, prostate adenoma. Before taking, you should make sure that there is no individual intolerance. Continuous long-term use of funds to increase testosterone levels is not recommended due to the likelihood of side effects.
What else can you name herbs that increase testosterone levels?
How to use ginseng to increase testosterone levels?
Ginseng is a herb that has a pronounced tonic effect. The plant helps increase potency. Ginseng is used for male infertility, worsening erection. As part of the medicinal herb contains a large number of saponins. Ginseng helps increase sperm motility. Medicinal grass can improve blood circulation in the pelvic area, which leads to the appearance of persistent erection. The effectiveness of ginseng is largely due to its vasodilating effect.
Medicinal grass slows down the aging process. Ginseng helps to improve memory, increase concentration. Grass normalizes metabolic processes. Ginseng tincture is not only used to lower testosterone levels. The tool is effective in:
- Severe fatigue.
Alcohol tincture of the medicinal herb is recommended to take 20 drops twice a day. The drug is consumed before meals. It is not recommended to exceed the recommended dosage.
It is necessary to highlight certain contraindications to the use of ginseng:
- Increased irritability
- Severe hypertension
- Severe diseases of the hematopoietic system,
- The presence of infectious diseases in the acute stage.
When using agents to increase testosterone levels based on ginseng, the following side effects may occur:
- The appearance of an allergic rash,
- Stool disorder,
- Pain in the head
- Sleep disturbance,
With reduced testosterone, the mixture prepared according to the recipe below is also effective:
- You need to take 25 grams of chopped ginseng root,
- Raw materials are poured into 0.4 kg of honey,
- The resulting mixture is put in a cool room for 2 weeks.
It is recommended to take 1 teaspoon of the plant twice a day. The tool helps to cope with fatigue and headache.
If unwanted side effects occur, you should stop taking the appropriate funds and seek the advice of a doctor. When treating with medicinal herbs, it should be remembered that when using ginseng, sensitivity to other stimulants (alcohol, caffeine) may increase.
In the end, I would like to say that no matter what treatment method you choose (folk or traditional), be sure to consult a specialist. Do not self-medicate, this can lead to irreversible processes in the body, up to impotence and infertility.
Keep track of the food you eat, exercise, listen to your body. Any folk methods for a strong increase in testosterone will not be able to return you to 100% health.
Do not experience unfamiliar plants and medicines. Buy drugs only in pharmacies and on the recommendation of your doctor. Each case of a decrease in testosterone production must be considered specifically, treatment must be selected individually.
If you liked this informative article, be sure to share it with your friends and subscribe to updates!
It is important to know the list of contraindications before you start using herbs.
They are prohibited in such situations:
- With endocrine diseases.
- With a high level of hormone in the body.
- If there are allergic reactions or individual intolerance to the recommended plants.
- Herbal therapy is not allowed while using potent medicines.It can be antibiotics, antiviral and anti-inflammatory drugs.
- You can not conduct herbal medicine for boys under 18 years of age.
- It is forbidden to take herbal infusions at high pressure and body temperature, with diseases of the liver and kidneys.
When using herbs, you must carefully monitor the condition of your body. If there is a feeling of discomfort or unnatural pain, you must abandon the selected method of treatment.
It is necessary to carefully mix different plants. Some of them cannot be combined.
What herbs increase testosterone?
There are plants that have an exciting, stimulating effect, but testosterone in nature does not occur in nature, so all herbs that increase testosterone should be taken in the form of infusions, decoctions or alcohol tinctures. Pharmacies offer a lot of tools, where the components are selected in proportions that maximize the effect of the application. The following plants become the ingredients of the funds:
- Stake tree fruits are an excellent stimulant of physical activity and endurance. Helps restore concentration, improves memory, thought processes and has a good effect on potency. It contains caffeine, so take the infusion with caution - it is addictive.
- Rhodiola rosea is rich in phytoandrogens - it is "natural testosterone", similar in composition to the human hormone.
- Damiane is a plant from South America, used by the Indians since ancient times to increase courage. It is considered a slightly narcotic drug that relieves psychological stress, awkwardness. Sold in drops. Take as prescribed and do not combine with alcohol.
- Leuzea is used to increase male strength in age-related patients. It has a pronounced effect and very well affects the general physical condition of the body.
- Yohimbe is an extract of the bark of an African tree, widely used to increase potency and produce testosterone. Today, yohimbe is part of the preparations for age-related patients, but is not recommended for problems with the remedy.
- Zamaniha is a grass from the Far East, which has unique properties to restore sexual strength even to very aged gentlemen. It is produced in the form of tincture from the root, take no more than 40 drops twice a day half an hour before meals. Do not combine with alcohol. The first effect will be visible after 2-3 days of administration.
- Sikurinega shrub - a herbal preparation for the treatment of sexual impotence due to nervous disorders, stress. Helps men at any age, is available in the form of a solution and tablets. Take according to instructions.
- Aralia Manchurian - one of the most effective tone stimulants, powerfully affecting potency. The drug has a lot of positive properties, is available in the form of alcohol tincture and is indicated for the restoration of libido, potency after surgery, age-related changes and courses of chemo-, radiation therapy.
Knowing which herbs increase testosterone, you should not take two or three compounds at the same time. This will lead to a lack of effect and can provoke the development of various pathologies. However, the list of natural androgen stimulants will not be complete without ginseng, eleutherococcus and other natural medicinal products.
In addition to increasing testosterone levels and stimulating the functions of the gonads, Eleutherococcus tones muscle and mental activity, increases hemoglobin, stabilizes metabolism, hormonal levels, sugar and cholesterol.
Eleutherococcus is sold in pharmacies almost everywhere without a prescription, since the remedy has no contraindications. The most convenient form of release is recognized as tablets, tincture and extract.
Strict adherence to the dosages indicated on the packaging - usually 40 drops in the morning - is the key to increasing testosterone levels and having a beneficial effect on the body.
The healing properties of eleutherococcus have been known for a long time, this plant occupies an honorable place in the traditions of traditional medicine. Well-prepared independently prepared tinctures to increase testosterone levels.
The crushed root is poured with alcohol in a proportion of 1:10, after 20 days the mixture is diluted with drinking water, it should be exactly half as much as alcohol. The daily rate of an agent to increase testosterone levels is three teaspoons.
Alternatively, 150 grams for two weeks is infused with a liter of vodka with daily shaking in a sealed container, then filtered. Use the drug three times a day for half a teaspoon.
The crushed root of Eleutherococcus can be brewed and drunk like tea, but not more than two glasses a day.
Testosterone during pregnancy
Despite the fact that testosterone is considered a male sexual homon, it is also present in the female body, but in much smaller quantities. The exception is the period of pregnancy, when its level can significantly exceed the norm. A slight increase can be observed during ovulation. In all other cases, an elevated level of this hormone in a woman’s body indicates various disorders.
In late pregnancy (the last trimester), the level of testosterone rises by 2–3 times, since the placenta joins the organs producing this hormone. And if you are waiting for a boy, then the figure may rise even more.
However, this picture is safe only at the end of pregnancy. In the early stages and during the planning period, increased testosterone can lead to impossibility of conception, miscarriage or fading of pregnancy, miscarriages.
For women, herbs that increase testosterone can be prescribed only by a specialist after testing for hormones. During pregnancy, hormonal levels are adjusted with the help of licorice root, flax seeds and margin root.
Herbs for Increasing Testosterone
Plants that increase male strength and potency, a lot. These are dill, fennel, thyme, anise, celery, parsley, and other wild and cultivated herbs. Our goal is to talk about those that specifically target testosterone. Consider several effective and affordable options.
Verbena officinalis. On men, the plant acts like hormones. It normalizes libido, helps with impotence. Old herbalists advised to dry its roots, stems and leaves separately, in absolute darkness. A tablespoon of crushed raw material was poured into half a liter of water, cooked for 5 minutes on low heat. Insisted 45 minutes, filtered, drank 4 times a day, 100 ml 20 minutes before meals. They stuck with powder from melon seeds: a teaspoon 4 times a day for 1 month.
Rhodiola rosea (golden root). It is considered popularly a male plant. Contribute to the normalization of hormonal balance. Contains phytoandrogens, acting similarly to male sex hormones. Siberian Rhodiola helps even with advanced erectile dysfunction: gives strength, increases stamina, protects against prostatitis. For broth, use fresh or dried shredded roots. Take 1 tsp., Brew 500 ml of boiling water, keep in a water bath for a quarter of an hour, then wrap for 45 minutes. Drink a glass before dinner. You can buy alcohol tincture and take according to the instructions. After 2 weeks, the first results will appear.
Orchis male. Another name is "double love". Its tubers contain natural stimulants that help with sexual impotence. Connoisseurs recommend using orchis to increase testosterone and prevent impotence. Well-dried tubers are ground to a powder. Take 40 g per day with water or milk, you can add honey.
Tribulus Tribulus or Tribulus. Increases male strength, helps build muscle. A group of steroidal saponins - diosponin, trillin and others helps the production of testosterone, restores spermatogenesis. A decoction is prepared from dry grass: add 1 tbsp. To a glass of boiling water. l raw materials, soak for half an hour in a water bath, drain. Drink 100 ml half an hour before meals three times a day.
Within the framework of the article, it is impossible to tell in detail about all plants that increase testosterone. But we will list popular and little-known herbs that can lead its level to standard indicators:
- Highlander multi-flowered,
- smilax is not forget-flowering,
- Muira Puama
- lovage officinalis.
All of these plants increase testosterone gently and safely when used properly.
An interesting video on how to increase testosterone levels in a natural way:
In order to increase the effect of the use of herbs to increase testosterone, you need to be guided by the following recommendations:
- You should stop drinking alcohol,
- The diet includes foods enriched with monounsaturated fats, zinc. Omega-3 fats, necessary for increasing testosterone, are present in tuna, salmon, nuts, avocados, olives, seeds,
- It is recommended to monitor your weight,
- A man should protect himself from stress, negative emotions,
- The stronger sex should lead a regular sex life.
What plants increase the level of testosterone in the male body?
- Ginseng tincture is used to increase the stamina and resistance of the body. All its properties are not fully understood, but it is known that it improves erectile function, helps with infertility and raises testosterone levels. However, one of the side effects is its ability to increase pressure, especially with prolonged use. Persons prone to hypertension should be taken carefully, and only after consulting a specialist.
- Eleutherococcus tincture has powerful restorative and tonic properties. Contraindications for use are hypertension, excessive nervous excitability and insomnia attacks.
- The creeping anchor was used by the ancient Indians, who noticed its ability to increase muscle mass and strengthen male strength. Just a few days of use - and testosterone will begin to rise.
- Stake tree, or rather, its fruits - nuts, are used as a stimulant of physical activity and endurance. Helps to restore concentration, improve memory and thought processes, positively affects potency. However, there is a negative point - the nut contains caffeine and its constant, uncontrolled intake can lead to an overdose. There is insomnia, a feeling of apathy and there is a certain addiction to the product.
- Rhodiola rosea (another name is pink or golden root) contains phytoandrogens - substances similar to male sex hormones.
- Damiane is a South American plant used by Indians to increase sexual desire. Its action is similar to the action of a weak drug that relieves psychological stress, a sense of constraint and awkwardness during intercourse. In pharmacies, the drug can be found in drops. But in no case can it be combined with alcohol.
- Leuzea is used in the form of an alcoholic infusion and has a pronounced effect on increasing sexual desire and erection, even among fairly elderly gentlemen. It is recommended to take 20-30 drops three times a day. It also relieves emotional tension, has a beneficial effect on the physical condition of the body, increasing the overall tone.
- Yohimbe in pharmacies is represented by the drug yohimbine. It is an extract of the bark of a tree that grows in Africa. The components contained in the plant have a beneficial effect on male power and stimulate the production of testosterone. With heart failure, it is not recommended to use.
- Zamanikha is a Far Eastern “doctor” who is able to quickly and quickly increase male power. Tincture from the rhizome of the plant is applied 30-40 drops 2 times a day half an hour before meals. It not only stimulates potency, but also works tonic.
- Securinega shrub is used to treat sexual impotence, which occurs due to nervous disorders and psychological stress. It is produced in the form of a solution and is taken three times a day for 20-30 drops. There is also a tablet form.
- Aralia Manchurian is produced in the form of alcohol tincture and is taken 30 drops three times a day. It is a powerful stimulant of body tone and affects potency. There is also the drug Saparal, it is made from the roots of the plant and released in the form of a powder that dissolves well in water.
Herbs to increase testosterone, in a natural way, have fewer contraindications and side effects than chemicals, but they need to be taken into account:
- the stimulating effect of a number of plants can lead to insomnia,
- in some diseases - stomach ulcer, hypertension and others - not all herbs can be taken, this issue should be discussed with a doctor,
- overdose, violation of the method of preparation can cause poisoning.
Conclusion: Carefully treat herbal treatments. Examine the contraindications, observe the indicated dosage. In this case, you will get the effect you were counting on. And do not forget to lead a healthy lifestyle, and your testosterone will always be at its best!
Ginseng is one of the most popular tonic and potency enhancing plants known to the healers of ancient China. In the old days, people believed in its miraculous power of rejuvenation and were partly right: normalizing testosterone levels significantly improved well-being then and now. Modern athletes include ginseng products in their diets to increase stamina.
Doctors are in no hurry to argue that the root of the plant is able to completely heal impotence, at the same time, the fact that tinctures and extracts based on it, increasing testosterone levels, are a powerful tool to improve erections and help with male infertility, is beyond doubt.
Normalization of testosterone levels enhances sexual desire, stress tolerance and performance.
The ginseng plant and its agents stimulate the production of another hormone - endorphin, which is responsible for positive emotions.
A sufficient amount of it in the blood inhibits the production of cortisol, the stress hormone, which, in turn, slows down the production of testosterone.
Unfortunately, ginseng is an endangered plant species; the independent manufacture of medicines is problematic due to the inaccessibility of raw materials if you are not a resident of certain Far Eastern regions.
Ginseng alcohol tincture is sold in any of the nearest pharmacies. A leaflet is attached to the drug, where the dosages and frequency of administration are indicated.
As a rule, to normalize the level of testosterone in an adult, 20-30 drops before eating, preferably in the morning and in the afternoon, are enough: the tonic properties of the plant can provoke insomnia. In case of identification of individual intolerance to the drug, the reception should be discontinued.
What else can be added to such gentle methods?
Experts mention a number of good habits that will help increase the production of natural testosterone in the body of a man. Some of them concern the diet:
- control weight
- do not abuse alcohol
- give preference to monounsaturated fats,
- replenish zinc
- carefully - grapefruit,
- follow the diet.
Adipose tissues are a kind of estrogen generators: the more they are, the more actively they displace testosterone.
Starvation or debilitating diets will not solve the problem: in a stressful state for the body, testosterone production is reduced.
Small changes in the diet are recognized as a much more gentle method. Almost all types of cabbage, also rutabaga and radishes, contain diindolylmethane, which removes excess estrogen.
Any plant-based food helps replenish fiber, nutritionists recommend paying special attention to nuts, red grapes and wine from it, beans, raisins, and cocoa.
The source of zinc is lean meat and seafood, as well as multivitamins. Fats of the omega-3 group contribute to the production of testosterone, in the greatest quantities they are found in fish oil and meat of tuna and salmon, in nuts and seeds, olives and avocados, in vegetable oils.
Alcohol in large quantities stimulates the production of estrogen, thereby upsetting the hormonal balance by lowering testosterone levels. Grapefruit serves as a trigger for the active production of the aromatase enzyme, under the influence of which testosterone is replaced by estrogen.
To increase testosterone levels, it is highly advisable to avoid the following factors:
- regular lack of sleep: less than 6-8 hours,
- lack of exercise
- stress, negative emotions, depressed mood,
- testicular overheating,
- prolonged lack of sex.
The use of medicinal plants that increase testosterone in erectile dysfunction has passed the centuries-old test of time. Due to its effectiveness, funds these days have not only not lost their relevance, but have received a second wind in symbiosis with new technologies and scientific developments.
Men’s herbs that increase testosterone in men, in contrast to drugs, have much less contraindications.
But among the side effects, the following can be noted:
- the occurrence of regular insomnia when taking herbs for a long time, or situational insomnia with an overdose,
- increased irritability and irritability is also observed with an overdose of some herbs,
- when taken with certain drugs, the therapeutic effect of both drugs may be reduced,
- drinking high doses of herbs can cause poisoning.
You should not make hasty decisions and self-medicate. Low testosterone levels require careful analysis of the causes of this condition. Medicinal herbs, despite their relative safety compared to medicines, can also be harmful if they are unjustified, inappropriate and uncontrolled.
- Kolman J., Rem K. - G., Visual Biochemistry // Hormones. Hormonal system. - 2000. - p. 358-359, 368-375.
- Solsky, Y. P., Mikhedko V. P., Ferdman T. D., Borin A. L. Gynecological endocrinology: a book for obstetrician-gynecologists. - Kiev: HEALTH’I, 1976.
- A guide for doctors ambulance honey. help. Edited by V.A. Mikhailovich, A.G. Miroshnichenko. 3rd edition. St. Petersburg, 2005.
- Ovchinnikov Yu.A., Bioorganic chemistry // Peptide hormones. - 1987. - p. 274.
Obstetrician-gynecologist, candidate of medical sciences, DonNMU M. Gorky. The author of numerous publications on 6 sites of medical subjects.
It is considered the most popular plant for raising testosterone levels. The second name is Tribulus Tribulus. Often used by athletes to increase muscle mass. As well as ginseng, tribulus can be purchased in the form of dried grass in packs of 20 grams and as part of dietary supplements.
- One tablespoon of a dried plant needs to be added to a glass jar. Pour 300 ml of hot water.
- The resulting broth should be simmered for 30 minutes in a water bath.
- After a water bath, the broth should be filtered through gauze. Pour what happened into a glass and add water to the end. It is necessary to distribute the resulting amount to 4 doses per day.
The course of treatment is 4 weeks.
In order for the effect to be persistent, it is required to take a tribulus-based decoction every day. Skipping days threatens with a lack of result.
Before use, you need to cook a new decoction. Unfinished residues need to be thrown out.
A herbal supplement made from the bark of a tree in the Amazon rainforest. Today, Muira Puama is part of many drugs to increase potency, improve erectile function and treat male infertility. The herbal component is considered a natural aphrodisiac and includes a rich composition of alkaloids, beta-sitosterols and other irreplaceable substances. Natural Viagra has an anabolic, androgenic effect, which is confirmed by studies on age-related patients - in 62% of men, dynamic improvements in sexual performance were noted after 14 days of taking the drug.
In addition to the fact that the extract stimulates the production of testosterone, the herb acts as a tonic for the nervous system, improves blood flow in the pelvic organs, prevents prostate inflammation and has a beneficial effect on the entire genitourinary system. Pharmaceutical preparations from Muira Puam are available in the form of drops, tablets.
The area of grass growth is the Far East. An inconspicuous plant is often bypassed and completely in vain! The highlander has a multiflowered mass of useful components that are able to raise male power, even if it is almost completely lost. The plant is considered a natural and the safest way to increase testosterone production, has a positive effect on the entire body of a man and, in particular, on the genitourinary system. A natural stimulant is an aphrodisiac, prevents the growth of bacteria, suppresses the pathogenic flora in the prostate and significantly enhances libido.
The recipe for herbs is simple: 1 tbsp. l dry raw materials take 1.5-2 tbsp. boiling water, insist 30-40 minutes, strain and take a third of a glass before meals three times a day. After 3-4 days of admission, the man will feel a significant improvement in well-being, a surge of sexuality and strength. Pharmacies offer drops, tinctures of the highlander multiflorum, they must be taken strictly according to the instructions attached to the medicine.
Rinse the root of the leuzea under running water, peel and cut into small pieces. Put in a jar 1 tbsp. l chopped root and pour 300 ml of boiling water. Place for 20 minutes in a water bath, then wrap the jar in a towel and leave the broth to cool.
Consume 1 tsp. funds three times a day with meals for 2 weeks. After the break, you can repeat the course.
To prepare tincture of Leuzea, 1 tbsp. l chopped herbs, pour a glass of alcohol, close hermetically and let it brew for a month in a dark, cool place.
Take 10-15 drops 3 times a day for 3 weeks. You can repeat the course after 2 months.
A perennial plant used to increase testosterone levels, eliminate erectile dysfunction, while reducing libido and male menopause. Regular use of decoctions or infusions of the root has a preventive effect, improves blood supply to the pelvic organs, relieves inflammation of the genitourinary system and activates sexual function. In addition, the root infusion has a painkiller, tonic effect, relieves stress and stimulates cardiac activity. A folk recipe is recommended for patients with a high risk of intoxication (workers in hazardous industries) who provoke prostate diseases.
Grass is realized in the form of dry raw materials, granules, root powder. It should be taken as follows:
- 1 tsp powder pour 1 tbsp. boiling water, cook for 10 minutes and drink 1 tbsp. l thrice a day to increase potency.
- With premature ejaculation, the absence of libido helps dry powder in an amount of 0.5 tsp. before eating. Drink plenty of water.
- 20 gr. herbs pour 1 tbsp. alcohol or vodka without additives, insist 7 days in a cool place and drink homemade infusion half an hour before meals, 30 drops for exactly 30 days. This will help get rid of chronic prostate diseases, restore the quality and quantity of ejaculate.
The grass has contraindications, it can provoke an increase in blood pressure and increase chronic liver diseases, therefore, before starting therapy, you should consult your doctor.
In order to enhance the effect of herbs, you can perform simple actions. They will help not only increase testosterone levels, but also improve the condition of the whole organism.
- Doctors recommend increasing physical activity. Every day you need to do light exercises in the morning. In the evening you need to do walks in the fresh air, and not lie on the couch.
- When sedentary work is required to get up every 40 minutes and do 20 squats.
- Lead an active sex life. Daily sex will help keep the body in good shape and not lose heart.
- Get used to proper nutrition. It is required to exclude fatty, sweet, salty and fried foods from the diet. You need to eat more vegetables, fruits and herbs.
- Give up all bad habits. Try to be less nervous.
You can not arbitrarily increase the dosage of herbs and consume them longer than the specified course. This can lead to serious complications.
Herbs that increase testosterone in men can be reliable helpers in case of problems associated with sexual activity. It is important to notice the changes in time and begin treatment. Otherwise, you can bring the situation to impotence.
Grind 30 g of chestnut fruit and pour 300 ml of vodka. Insist in a cool dark place for 3 weeks. In strained tincture, add 150 ml of chilled boiled water.
Take 10 drops twice daily 30 minutes after meals for 15 days. Then take a break for half a month and repeat the course.
Now you know what herbs increase testosterone in men and how to use them. The list is quite extensive, which allows you to choose the right plants for yourself and improve your health.
You can always buy herbs in FitoKontinent. We offer only high quality raw materials collected in ecologically clean regions. To place an order, add the selected herbs to the basket or contact our manager by phone 8 804 333 74 23.