Inexpensive and effective suppositories for hemorrhoids: prices, reviews, application
Hemorrhoids - a complex disease that requires complex treatment. The therapeutic regimen necessarily includes rectal suppositories that can relieve unpleasant symptoms, normalize bowel movements, and prevent the growth of hemorrhoids.
About suppositories from hemorrhoids, inexpensive and effective with names and recommendations for use will be discussed in this article.
Suppositories: advantages and disadvantages
Suppositories are prescribed for various forms of hemorrhoids, but they are especially effective for internal or combined nodes. The drug can be used as a prophylactic, it is suitable for the treatment of chronic and acute hemorrhoids, as well as for recovery after surgery.
Most rectal suppositories have a complex effect and relieves several symptoms at once. Most often, drugs of this group are used to anesthetize, eliminate inflammation and swelling, stop bleeding, strengthen the walls of blood vessels and facilitate bowel movements. The spectrum of action depends on the active components, their combination and concentration.
Among the advantages of suppositories are ease of use, rapid absorption of active components, local action that does not affect the functioning of other organs. Overdose is rare, side effects are minor. In some cases, there is redness, itching and slight swelling in the anus.
Candles are contraindicated:
- patients with severe diabetes mellitus,
- renal failure
- autoimmune diseases.
Suppositories can not be used for heavy rectal bleeding and deep anal fissures, as well as for individual intolerance to the components of the drug.
- Detailed description of the various stages: first, second, third, fourth,
- Features of the internal course of the disease and external manifestations,
- The list of medicines, suppositories and ointments that are used in the treatment of this disease can be found here.
There are also materials that may be of interest to you:
You can find out about harmful and useful products for the male organ here.
What cheap and effective suppositories for hemorrhoids exist, consider a little lower.
Suppositories for hemorrhoids: inexpensive and effective
Suppositories can usually fix only one problem - for example, anesthetize or strengthen the walls of blood vessels.
However, most drugs have a complex effect, eliminating several symptoms at once: pain, swelling, itching, inflammation.
You need to choose drugs by the set of active substances that make up the composition.
A great advantage of rectal suppositories is their availability. The price of drugs can be different, but inexpensive options are excellent in efficiency and are no worse than the more expensive counterparts.
Drugs with antibiotics quickly relieve inflammation, prevent the appearance of purulent fistulas, necrosis, and deep, non-healing cracks.
Active substances stop bacterial and fungal infections and are quickly eliminated from the body.
Such funds are prescribed during periods of exacerbation, as well as after resection of hemorrhoidal nodes.
There is a list of contraindicationsAmong which are problems with the gastrointestinal tract, diabetes, autoimmune diseases, allergies.
Here are a few suppositories for hemorrhoids, which can be purchased inexpensively:
The composition of the drug includes the antibiotic framycetin sulfate. It destroys the most active bacteria: staphylococcus, E. coli and others.
Prevents suppuration, inflammation, prevents complications characteristic of advanced hemorrhoids: necrosis, purulent fistula, sepsis. Short-term courses are indicated for weakened and elderly patients whose body is not capable of independently resisting infections. Hepazolone.
A complex drug suitable for the treatment of acute hemorrhoids. Anesthetizes, reduces swelling, dilutes blood, preventing the formation of blood clots. It contains heparin, prednisone and lidocaine, 2-3 suppositories are allowed per day.
The course is 10-14 days, after a short break it can be repeated. Suppositories are contraindicated in patients with hemophilia and people with high blood pressure.
Pain Relief Medications
Anesthetic suppositories contain novocaine, lidocaine, benzocaine and other potent substances. Sometimes menthol is added to them, cooling the tissues and quickly bringing relief.
The names of cheap suppositories for hemorrhoids, with an analgesic effect:
Includes bufeksomak with wound healing, regenerating and antibacterial action, local anesthetic lidocaine and titanium oxide, which reduces inflammation.
In chronic hemorrhoids, 1 suppository is administered before bedtime, during exacerbations up to 3 suppositories per day can be used. The course of treatment lasts from 10 to 14 days. Nigepan.
Venotonic containing heparin, which prevents thrombosis and strengthens the walls of blood vessels. The composition of suppositories includes an anesthetic benzocaine, which helps relieve pain, reduce swelling and prevent inflammation.
Suppositories are administered 2-3 times a day, the course should not exceed 2 weeks. Contraindications include deep cracks, rectal bleeding, and blood clotting problems. Anuzol
The product contains a natural anesthetic - belladonna extract, quickly stopping acute attacks, relieving burning and itching.
The composition of the drug includes xenoform, which has anti-inflammatory and wound healing effects.
Treatment of hemorrhoids with candles can be carried out at any stage. Unfortunately, it will not be possible to achieve full recovery using only this type of medicine, but suppositories will significantly alleviate the patient's condition and relieve unpleasant symptoms.
By varying the preparations, it is possible to influence the state of blood vessels, treat microdamage, regulate blood flow and relieve pain attacks.
Candles that are effective for hemorrhoids, which are inexpensive:
Candles with a natural composition contain a full range of beekeeping products: propolis, mountain honey, wax, royal jelly, pollen. The components have a strong wound healing and regenerative effect, they reduce swelling and prevent inflammation. 2-3 candles can be administered per day, the course lasts 10-14 days.
Suitable for the treatment of chronic hemorrhoids in remission, in advanced stages it is not worth using the drug. Among the contraindications are allergies to bee products, hypersensitivity to the skin, severe rectal bleeding. Procto-Glivenol.
Suppositories based on tribenoside, which has pronounced anti-inflammatory properties and is suitable for the treatment of acute forms of hemorrhoids. For the treatment of combined nodes, the candles should be supplemented with the ointment of the same name. The drug quickly relieves swelling, has an analgesic effect.
2-3 suppositories are used per day, the course lasts from 10 to 14 days. There are no contraindications, the tool is suitable even for very weak patients. Aurobin.
Suppositories contain prednisone, which has anti-inflammatory and decongestant effects, as well as dexpanthenol, which quickly repairs damaged tissues. The drug is indicated for exacerbations of hemorrhoids, but reduces pain and goes well with other medicines.
2-3 suppositories are used per day, the course lasts up to 14 days. Hepatrombin G.
The drug contains heparin, which reduces blood clotting and prevents blood clots, as well as prednisone, which reduces pain, burning and itching. Suitable for the treatment of acute and chronic internal or combined hemorrhoids, 2-3 suppositories are used per day.
The drug is contraindicated in people with hemophilia and extensive rectal bleeding. Methyluracil candles.
Restore tissue, prevent tears, reduce bleeding and swelling. Methyluracil helps to heal internal gaps, with deep anal fissures, suppositories can be supplemented with the ointment of the same name.
1-3 suppositories are used per day, the course lasts 1-2 weeks, depending on the condition of the patient. Candles with sea buckthorn.
They have wound healing, softening, antitumor properties. They are used at different stages of hemorrhoids, suitable for weakened and elderly men who do not tolerate more powerful drugs.
The daily dose is up to 4 suppositories, treatment can be extended up to 2 months, there are practically no contraindications. Ichthyol suppositories.
They contain an increased dose of ichthyol with a pronounced bactericidal, wound healing and anti-inflammatory effect. Effective with exacerbations, can be combined with painkillers.
There are no contraindications, 3-4 candles can be used per day. Relief
A group of drugs designed to relieve inflammation and swelling, analgesia, treatment of cracks and wounds. All suppositories contain shark liver oil, cocoa butter, phenylephrine. Suppositories prevent suppuration, strengthen blood vessels, stop small bleeding.
In the lineup there are candles suitable for chronic or acute hemorrhoids, as well as for recovery after surgery.
Hemorrhoid medications can be inexpensive and easy to use. These are rectal suppositories suitable for the treatment of any form and stage of hemorrhoids. The drugs are well combined with other drugs, the exact course and dosage is prescribed by a proctologist.
- Suppositories that have an analgesic effect. Contain antiseptics and antispasmodics. They relieve pain, but hemorrhoids themselves are not treated.
- Suppositories against inflammation. The composition can be both hormonal and plant. The first are used in the chronic course of the disease. The advantage of suppositories with herbal composition is the possibility of long-term use.
- Suppositories that stop blood (homeostatic). It is used for bleeding when there are cracks in the anus (with sea buckthorn, calendula).
- Venotonic. They contain horse chestnut. Beneficial effect on blood vessels, improve their elasticity, as a result of which the blood does not stagnate in the tissues.
- Anticoagulant (anticoagulants). Prevent blood clots.
- For external hemorrhoids. Act as anesthetics and eliminate pain in the anus.
- Astringents. Reduce the concentration of decay products.
- Ichthyol candles. These suppositories are great at the initial stage of hemorrhoids.
- Glycerin. They are the most gentle, inexpensive and highly effective suppositories for hemorrhoids. Detailed instructions for the use of glycerin suppositories here
How to apply suppositories correctly?
A lot in the treatment of hemorrhoids depends on how well the suppositories are used. Before applying candles, carefully read the instructions that come with them. Among the general recommendations are:
- Bowel movement. You can do this with an enema. Emptying is necessary so that the intestinal walls are cleansed of feces, and the action of all active substances is complete.
- Necessary water treatments. After washing, you need to wipe yourself well with a towel. Do not rub the inflamed area of the skin, but make several soaking movements.
- The correct introduction of the suppository. Insert the candle into the anus, lying on its side and holding its knees to itself. Enter shallow.After the introduction, roll over on your back and lie down for thirty minutes.
- try to make sure that there is no constipation. You can use laxatives to do this,
- apply in the morning and evening once or twice a day. The period of use is one or two weeks,
- if the condition worsens or symptoms appear that are not associated with hemorrhoids, you need to clarify the diagnosis again.
You should also know that it is best to do the procedure just before bedtime.
Benefits of using suppositories for hemorrhoids
The most important advantage of suppositories is that they directly affect the inflammatory processes in hemorrhoids. They dissolve in the human body due to heat, and the tissues are immediately absorbed by various therapeutic components. And also among the advantages distinguish:
- convenient use
- the presence of natural components,
- a small percentage of side effects
- low price
- a small number of contraindications
Sea-buckthorn candles for hemorrhoids
Price: approximately 120-140 rubles per package.
Activate the processes of regeneration of the mucosa, as a result of which damaged tissue is restored. It also relieves itching, reduces swelling, acts as anesthetics. Especially effective in the primary symptoms of the disease. Used in the treatment of cracks in the anus, proctitis, sphincteritis. Insert candles deep into the anus twice a day. Use for one or two weeks. After a month, you can conduct the course again. Reviews are positive in 65% of cases.
Suppositories with belladonna extract
The cost is about 150 rubles.
They have an anesthetic effect, relieve inflammation. The effect of them is instantaneous - relief is felt after 20-25 minutes. This is a suitable remedy for hemorrhoids of the internal appearance and anal fissures. You should not use this medication for people with heart disease, bowel obstruction, or urination problems. Also, the drug is contraindicated in patients with glaucoma and myasthenia gravis. For the treatment period, it is recommended to abandon driving, as candles with belladonna extract cause dizziness. Enter rectally after defecation from two to three pieces daily.
What candles are
Suppositories from hemorrhoids differ in composition and mechanism of action. The most effective groups of drugs are:
· Reducing the severity of all signs of inflammation (hormonal agents),
· Local anesthetics (reduce pain)
· Hemostatic (stop bleeding from damaged hemorrhoidal nodes),
Venotonics that increase the tone and strength of the walls of venous vessels,
· Anticoagulants that reduce the rate of blood clot formation.
What kind of suppositories from hemorrhoids are more effective will be determined by a proctologist. Perhaps the combined use of several dosage forms. The effectiveness of any therapy increases with the careful implementation of medical recommendations and the regular use of suppositories.
One of the main problems of hemorrhoids is the development of thrombotic complications. Inside the hemorrhoid, blood circulation is disturbed, against the background of a reduced blood flow velocity, areas of dense consistency are formed, the accumulation of blood cells contributes to the formation of blood clots. If this is a parietal thrombus, then it does not cause much concern to the patient. The worst case scenario is when such a blood clot even of small size comes off and can clog a vessel in the human body, which will lead to tissue necrosis. The most severe form of such a complication is pulmonary thrombosis.
To prevent such serious complications, suppositories from hemorrhoidal thrombosis are used. Their main basis is anticoagulants, which thin the blood and prevent the formation of blood clots. These include:
All of the above funds are contraindicated in patients with low blood coagulation. Candles are applied 2-3 times a day for 7-10 days, but not more.
Suppositories for thrombosis of the hemorrhoid are effective only in the first 1-2 days from the onset of complications.
Rectal suppositories "Natalsid"
This tool relieves inflammation, heals wounds. Suitable for the treatment of chronic anus cracks, as well as for the treatment of inflammation after surgery. Not recommended for people with hypersensitivity to its constituent components. Enter rectally twice a day, one at a time. After using an enema. Reviews of Natalsid suppositories in the treatment of hemorrhoids are more positive, but they do not help in all cases of the disease.
The drug has an antimicrobial and regenerative effect, soothes pain, burning and inflammation, strengthens capillaries. It treats cracks in the anus, prostatitis, paraproctitis. Contraindications include hypersensitivity to the components of the drug. Use one at night for a period of 10 days to one month.
Ichthyl candles from hemorrhoids
Inexpensive and effective suppositories for hemorrhoids with a very modest price. Relieve pain, discomfort, eliminate burning sensation in the anus. Beneficial effect on the circulation of the pelvic organs, strengthens blood vessels. The main contraindication is a possible allergic reaction to the drug. According to the instructions for use, suppositories with ichthyol for hemorrhoids are applied rectally by 12 suppositories twice a day. Reviews are positive in 67% of cases.
Methyluracil suppositories for hemorrhoids
Their main therapeutic effect is a decrease in hemorrhoidal nodes and wound healing on the mucosa. It is a gentle preparation. During pregnancy, suppositories should be used as recommended by a doctor. In some cases, the drug may cause allergic reactions. With hemorrhoids, methyluracil suppositories are used according to the same instructions as ichthyl suppositories.
Reduce hemorrhoidal nodes, prevent the formation of blood clots, eliminate inflammation. Act as anesthetics. It is not recommended for use in tuberculosis, skin lesions of a viral and fungal nature, as well as during pregnancy. Use no more than 7 days, inject after bowel movement once or twice a day. When the condition improves, use once a day.
Candles with hood belladonna, "Betiol"
Beneficial effect on inflammatory processes, relieve spasms. Contraindicated in diseases of the prostate gland. Among the side effects, heart palpitations, stool disorders are distinguished. The use of this tool also reduces the concentration of attention. Apply by suppository from three times a day, not more than 10 suppositories per day.
What is hemorrhoids: simple and clear
Under the mucosa of the anal canal, all people (from birth) have venous plexuses. They perform the important task of sealing the anus, thereby ensuring reliable retention of intestinal contents.
If you do not follow a diet, if you start gastrointestinal diseases, if, finally, irregularly empty the intestines, these venous plexuses are overflowing with blood.
Hemorrhoids - this is the expanded, altered venous nodes. This disease is characterized by bleeding from the anus, loss of deformed nodes and the inflammatory process, which is very extensive.
The reasons for the development of this proctologic disease can be called heavy physical labor and heavy lifting (overstrain), insufficient nutrition of fiber, diarrhea and constipation, childbirth and obesity, too frequent visits to baths and saunas.
But, as scientists have found out, there is a genetic factor that largely determines the likelihood of developing a disease in a particular patient.And if you have such a negative heredity, then you should not forget about the prevention of hemorrhoids.
How to choose an effective remedy for hemorrhoids?
The choice of medication depends on the most pronounced sign of the disease:
- Drugs that contain anesthetics help to get rid of severe pain: lidocaine, benzocaine, anestezin, novocaine. (Candles Relief, Anestezol, Olestesin, Advance) To relieve pain during bowel movements, laxative suppositories "Dufalac».
- With bleeding, it is necessary to use venotonic, hemostatic and vasoconstrictor antihemorrhoidal medicines. They contain hemostatic agents that stop bleeding. (Relief, Procto-Glivenol), can help in the third stage of hemorrhoids.
- Drugs made from natural substances help reduce inflammation. They may contain sea buckthorn oil, propolis, St. John's wort (Sea-buckthorn candles, Calendula DN, Tykveol candles, Prostopin, candles with belladonna) Suppositories and ointments on a natural basis are suitable for everyone. The exception is patients who are allergic to the active components of the drug. The following drugs can also relieve inflammation: Neo-Anuzol, Anuzol, Relief, Proctosan, Posterisan.
- Blood clots dissolve preparations containing anticoagulants in their composition. Thanks to the active substances, blood liquefies and does not stagnate, new blood clots no longer form (Heparin ointment, suppositories Hepatrombin G, Nigepan).
Preparations for hemorrhoids should be recommended by a doctor. Anesthetizing ointments or suppositories are usually prescribed in combination with medications that normalize bowel function and eliminate vascular congestion (for example, Detralex or Glivenol tablets).
The drug "Proctosedyl M"
Instantly relieves pain, swelling, relieves itching, strengthens capillaries. People with heart conditions should use with caution. Contraindications include pregnancy, breastfeeding, tuberculosis. Enter as deep as possible into the anus in the morning and in the evening and after the toilet.
Why hemorrhoids are treated with candles
Suppositories for hemorrhoids - one of the most common appointments. This does not mean that varicose veins of the anal veins are treated only with suppositories and that’s all, but out of all the medications prescribed by the proctologist to their patient, suppositories are the most common.
Rectal suppositories are local medicines that do not have a negative side effect on the digestive tract. They act directly on the zone in which the inflammatory process unfolds.
Candles include a complex of basic substances and auxiliary components, which are supported by special elements that allow you to keep a comfortable shape. Candle inserts should be stored in the refrigerator so that they do not melt.
But as soon as the medicine enters the rectal canal, it quickly melts under the influence of local temperature, and the active substances penetrate the destination zone and begin to work.
In addition to the fact that suppositories play the role of delivering the drug to the body, they can be used as a laxative.
Hemorrhoids suppositories are inexpensive and effective
If you focus on the cost of rectal suppositories, then you can consider inexpensive suppositories from hemorrhoids, the cost of which does not exceed 200 rubles:
- Anuzol. The average price is 50 rubles.
The main component of rectal suppositories is the medicinal plant belladonna. Suppository hue is greenish. Candles have a drying, astringent, antimicrobial, antipruritic effect. Suppositories quickly eliminate inflammation and pain. The effect occurs after 30 minutes.
With breastfeeding and pregnancy, such suppositories are contraindicated. They can not be used if there are the following diseases: heart failure, angle-closure glaucoma, asthenic bulbar paralysis, prostate adenoma.
- Neo-Anuzol. The average price is 100 rubles.
They are an analogue of Anuzol. The composition of the suppository includes zinc oxide, iodine. The drug relieves pain, inflammation, irritation, stops bleeding, has an antibacterial effect.
There are no contraindications, there is a possibility of allergy.
- Anestezol. The average price is 80 rubles.
The drug includes benzocaine, menthol, zinc oxide, bismuth subgallate. Candles eliminate pain, dry the mucous membrane, reduce inflammation, protect damaged tissue from irritants. Suppositories also have a cooling effect, due to which irritation and itching pass.
The drug is not recommended for use by people with individual intolerance to the components of this medicine.
- Sea buckthorn candles. The average price is 110 rubles.
Suppositories contain sea buckthorn oil, which is rich in natural compounds (vitamins A, E, D, C, magnesium, polyunsaturated fatty acids).
Sea buckthorn reduces the inflammatory process, heals cracks, has an antimicrobial effect. Candles will help get rid of pain, itching.
Sea-buckthorn candles have no contraindications, they can be used even by pregnant and lactating women. Suppositories can only cause an allergic reaction or a burning sensation.
- Betiol. The average price is 59 rubles.
The main active ingredients of suppositories is ichthyol and belladonna extract. They have a brown tint and a specific smell. Reduce pain and inflammation, have a good healing effect.
Contraindicated in glaucoma, prostate adenoma. It is permissible to use during pregnancy and with breastfeeding, but only under the supervision of a doctor.
- Belladonna extract. The average price is 35 rubles.
Phenol and belladonna leaves form the basis of the drug. They relieve pain and inflammation. Relieve spasms, normalize blood supply, have antimicrobial and drying properties. Reduce the likelihood of a relapse of the disease.
It can not be used during lactation, with glaucoma. During pregnancy, use the drug only with the permission of the doctor. These hemorrhoids suppositories are inexpensive and effective.
- Ichthyol candles. The average price is 50 rubles.
They have a specific smell, color is brown. They will get rid of burning in the anus, as well as eliminate microbes. They are able to destroy bacteria in the first stage of the development of the disease. Suppositories reduce pain, inflammation and swelling.
There are no contraindications. They can not be used only if there is intolerance to the components.
- Olestesin. The average price is 130 rubles.
The composition of the candles contains components of natural origin (sea buckthorn oil, purified water). Eliminate pain and inflammation, eliminate the feeling of incomplete bowel movement.
The composition includes vitamin "K" which coagulates blood. Suppositories can stop bleeding, destroy pathogenic bacteria, and heal injuries.
Suppositories have no restriction for use.
- Methyluracil. The average price is 105 rubles.
Suppositories quickly heal damage on the walls of hemorrhoids. Also relieve inflammation, and reduce pain. Bleeding candles do not stop.
Suppositories can not be used if there are excessive granulation of the wound, malignant tumors in the digestive tract, chronic and acute leukemia.
- Hamamelis. The average price is 95 rubles.
The active ingredient is witch hazel extract (witch nut). Candles strengthen blood vessels, accelerate blood stasis, reduce the inflammatory process. The drug is effective in the primary stages of hemorrhoids. It is well used to prevent the formation of new nodes.
Suppositories can not be used if hemorrhoids strongly fall out.
- Hepatrombin G. The average price is 191 rubles.
Suppositories consist of heparin, lauromacrogol, prednisone. Suppositories relieve inflammation well and prevent pathogenic microbes from multiplying, and damaged tissues heal.The drug prevents thrombosis, relieves burning sensation and itching.
Suppositories can not be used if the patient has a fungal, bacterial infection. Also, the drug can not be used for cancer and severe bleeding. In the first three months of pregnancy, candles should not be used.
Before using candles
Before moving on to an overview of popular tools, it makes sense to tell you more about how to use candles. First, you must understand that, despite the huge list of drugs sold without any prescription, you should consult a doctor before each planned acquisition.
The same advertising on TV is recommendatory and exploratory in nature. And even the best and most modern medicine may not be right for you.
Secondly, a huge number of people buy anti-hemorrhoid suppositories, although they only suggest such a diagnosis. They were not at the doctor's office, and their hemorrhoids are judged by some signs. But these same signs can speak of another proctological ailment.
You must inform the doctor of the following:
- You have long-term constipation and you have been using candles for a considerable period of time. Most drugs are addictive, and to correct a treatment regimen, it’s important for a doctor to know how and for how long you have been treated,
- If you have any kind of illness or are in a special situation. For example, if you are expecting a baby or breastfeeding, your doctor should be aware of this. In the same way, he should be informed what other drugs you are taking at the moment. Naturally, the attending physician will know from your medical card about your chronic diseases. If the card is new, tell us about them,
- If you previously had allergic reactions to suppositories or other form of laxatives, also inform your doctor.
The cost of this drug is only 40-60 rubles
Anesthetize, eliminate inflammatory reactions, relieve spasm. When using, burning in the anus, allergies, diarrhea, insomnia, headaches are possible. If the recommended dose is exceeded, cramps, nausea and vomiting are possible. Not recommended for people with heart and prostate diseases. Also contraindicated in pregnancy. To apply on a suppository twice a day (it is possible once), no more than 7 pieces. per day.
Algorithm for the use of rectal suppository inserts
Remove the pharmaceutical preparation from the refrigerator before the procedure. Wash your hands thoroughly under cool running water, use a neutral soap. If you have problems in the anal canal (inflammatory process or microcracks), then not completely washed hands can only aggravate them. Even if you insert the suppository in medical gloves, you still need to wash your hands thoroughly.
Doctors also advise cutting off long nails if you have a treatment course based on suppositories. Involuntarily, you can injure an already damaged area. You can not scratch or otherwise injure the inflamed mucosa on purpose.
Be sure to read the instruction sheet that comes with the suppositories for hemorrhoid cones. Individual drugs vary in dosage and even nuances of use. How many inserts should be used depends, first of all, on the concentration of the substance included in the medicine.
Then proceed as follows:
- Use sterile gloves or a special latex fingertip. If you intend to protect your hands, then it is wise to use gloves before administering the medicine. In the event that you do not want to part with a manicure, then gloves are not just desirable, but necessary,
- If you took the candle out of a cold place, and it is soft enough, it should be made solid. Either put the liner in the freezer for 10-20 minutes, or keep it under a cold stream from the tap.This is a significant moment, candles are inserted into the anus only in a solid state,
- The area around the anus is recommended to be lubricated with petroleum jelly. This facilitates the process of introducing a candle. If there is no Vaseline, you can take the simplest baby cream. You can use hand or face creams, but it’s still undesirable - they contain many different additives that can cause a negative reaction at the site of inflammation,
- Lie on your side, it is in this position that the introduction of the candle is most comfortable. Pull the right lower limb to the chest
- Lift the upper (relative to the occupied position) buttock. Slightly open the rectal canal - it’s easier to administer the drug. Insert it longitudinally, advance the candle to a distance of about 2.5 cm (if you are an adult),
- The suppository must pass through the sphincter. If he doesn’t pass this zone, he will soon quickly push out,
- Squeeze the buttocks tightly and hold them for a while in this tension. So you protect yourself from falling out the candles. In this position, lying on its side, you need to stay a few minutes (15-30).
It remains only to wait for the duration of the drug. Some candles after 15 minutes declare themselves, the effect of others have to wait about an hour.
Naturally, after completing the procedure, you need to remove the gloves, wash your hands. You can’t insert a candle somewhere in the toilet at work and continue to run about your business.
Hemostatic suppositories for varicose veins of the anal canal
Hemostatic suppositories for hemorrhoids are medicines that help stop rectal bleeding. As you know, it is blood from the anus that is the first main sign of hemorrhoids. This is the main symptom of the first stage of the disease.
Bleeding is not necessarily expressed by profuse hemorrhage. If you regularly see blood on linen, on paper, or on top of a fecal lump (even in small amounts), the probability that this is an indicator of hemorrhoids is very high.
Until the inflamed nodes began to fall out, your disease lingered on the first stage. And at this stage, inexpensive and effective suppositories from hemorrhoids, if not completely cured, then slow down the progression of the disease.
Hemostatic suppositories do stop the blood, but they do not affect the cause of the disease. Fortunately, most drugs not only block bleeding, but also have a different effect.
Among the candles assigned in this situation, the leaders are:
- Relief This is a potent pharmaceutical with a pronounced hemostatic effect. Relief stops both minor and serious bleeding. In addition, the composition of these inserts perfectly heals wounds, microcracks, restores tissues, relieves itching and gives a significant anti-inflammatory effect. Usually these candles are used for a week, but the exact course will be indicated by your doctor on an individual prescription sheet,
- Anuzol, Neo-Anuzol. The active substance of this medication is beladonna extract. The medicine relieves inflammatory signs, pain and irritation well, eliminates discomfort during the evacuation of feces. Relief occurs almost immediately after the procedure. Anuzol contains zinc, known for its wound healing effect: it forms a kind of film that closes and tightens the wound. There is no beladonna in Neo-Anuzole, because these suppositories are often prescribed for pregnant patients,
- Methyluracil. Inexpensive and good suppositories from hemorrhoids that heal even serious wounds and cracks. They perfectly restore the structure of the mucosa, normalize physiological processes in the cells of the rectal canal. Methyluracil suppositories cause occasional adverse reactions sporadically,
- Proctosan. And these suppositories do an excellent job even with bulky hemorrhoidal bleeding. After the first session, blood loss is significantly reduced.Deformed and bleeding nodes are quickly restored, swelling and irritation are relieved. Candles heal well and external cracks, as well as erosion of the anal passage. The standard therapeutic regimen is focused on a weekly course of application of these inserts.
Of course, this is not all the best suppositories from hemorrhoids and cracks. But you probably already heard these names, such pharmaceuticals have already earned their place in the rating of this type of medicine. Again, you take a complex action candle: it’s important not only to stop the blood, but also to stimulate the healing of wounds.
The most popular suppositories for hemorrhoids
There are suppositories that have a fairly high price, but, nevertheless, are very popular:
- Relief (Advance, Ultra). The average price is 360 rubles.
The drug is based on shark liver. Suppositories stop severe bleeding, heal wounds, and treat inflammation. A person suffering from hemorrhoids quickly feels relief after the introduction of a suppository.
Contraindications: pregnancy, breastfeeding, pulmonary tuberculosis, diabetes mellitus (severe forms), nephropathy.
- Posterized. The average price is 296 rubles.
The composition of suppositories includes microbial cells of E. coli killed by phenol.
This drug has an anti-inflammatory, antipruritic effect. Restores damaged skin areas, strengthens the immune system.
Do not use if there is hypersensitivity to phenol.
- Natalside. The average price is 330 rubles.
Candles contain sodium alginate. This substance is obtained from seaweed. Thanks to this component, anal fissures heal quickly. Also, candles contribute to the normalization of stool, stop bleeding, stop pain.
The drug can not be used only if the patient has intolerance to the components.
- Aurobin. The average price is 310 rubles.
The basis of the drug is prednisone. This substance is hormonal. Also included is lidocaine, triclosan. Suppositories can relieve inflammation and itching, destroy fungal microorganisms, and reduce the risk of secondary infection. Lidocaine blocks pain in minutes. And the dexpanthenol which is a part accelerates healing of cracks. Relief occurs after a single use of the candle.
There are a lot of contraindications. The drug can not be used for people who suffer from fungal and skin diseases. It is forbidden to use suppositories for heart failure, for oncological diseases, with weak immunity. During pregnancy and during breastfeeding, the use of the drug is unacceptable.
Cheap hemorrhoids suppositories are just as effective as suppositories, which are expensive. Doctors always prescribe suppositories along with other medicines to treat the disease, since the active components penetrate the mucous membrane well and act effectively.
Candles Natalsid: why they are unique
If you read the blogs of famous proctologists, you will definitely see posts on the topic of medicinal prescriptions. Professionals never give general recipes: they understand that completely different people read them, with their own, individual manifestations of the disease.
Therefore, it makes no sense to advise everyone to be treated the same. But the doctor can outline the contours of standard treatment.
Even doctors explain these recommendations with understandable things: not every reader will get to the doctor, so it’s better if the doctor from the pages of his blog gives him relatively harmless advice than an casual person.
One of these safe and frequent “absentee” appointments is rightfully considered Natalsid candles. This is a multifunctional pharmaceutical product, which has at least three effective actions - it stops blood, curbs inflammation, and heals wounds.
Natalside is used not only for hemorrhoids, but also, for example, with diagnosed anal fissures, with proctosigmoiditis, as well as in case of serious postoperative complications.
- The active ingredient in this pharmacological product is alginic acid. Alginate in the composition of Natalside stops the blood, after 7-9 days of use it will reduce the severity of inflammation and improve tissue regeneration,
- Contraindications to use are only individual hypersensitivity to the structures of the drug, as well as children's age up to 14 years,
- Pregnant and breastfeeding Natalside, and this is important, is not contraindicated. But still, expectant mothers need to see a doctor, and not choose their own treatment based on advertising and general recommendations from information materials.
An analogue of the famous Natalside is the drug Alginatol. It is also made in the form of candles, has identical indications. The only important difference between Alginatol and Natalside is the possibility of including the first in pediatrics in the treatment regimen. Yes, it will surprise many, but hemorrhoids are also diagnosed in children (even in infants). The frequency of such cases, of course, is small, but they cannot be called isolated.
Relif suppositories, as well as suppositories based on healing sea buckthorn oil, can be distinguished from other alternative preparations to Natalsid. It is not necessary to store Natalside in the refrigerator: room temperature conditions and a place inaccessible to children are sufficient.
Rules for the use of suppositories
Candles will be effective if applied correctly. It is necessary to adhere to the basic scheme for the use of suppositories:
- You can empty the intestines naturally or put an enema. The walls of the intestine must be cleared of feces so that the active substances act to the full.
- Carry out hygiene procedures. After washing, the inflamed area needs to be blotted with a towel, it is impossible to rub strongly.
- Lie on your side and insert the suppository deep into the anus. For painless administration, you need to lubricate the tip of the candle with baby cream or petroleum jelly.
- Lie on your stomach for half an hour so that the candle does not leak.
Candles are usually placed up to three times a day. The maximum treatment period is 14 days.
Homeopathy for hemorrhoids
Even the fact that Natalside has a minimum of contraindications does not inspire confidence in a certain category of patients. They generally do not like to be treated with pharmacy drugs, trust traditional medicine, in extreme cases, homeopathy. But there is a worthy answer to such a request, for example, homeopathic suppositories from hemorrhoids.
Among homeopathy, the following candles are in demand:
- Nova Vita. This is a product with an impressive composition, which includes ginseng, as well as sea buckthorn, propolis and even extract of healing mud. This medication is often prescribed for deformed rectal mucosa, with trauma to soft anorectal tissues. Sometimes Nova-Vita is prescribed even with complicated hemorrhoids. Homeopathy is often characterized by a longer (compared with classical drugs) treatment course. So, Nova-Vita suppositories are used for 2-4 weeks,
- Hemoprost. They have significant anti-inflammatory properties. The medicine consists of a number of phyto-extracts that disinfect hemorrhoids. The drug normalizes blood flow, makes the vascular walls stronger, eliminates inflammation. The treatment regimen involves the use of no more than 1 suppository per day for about a month,
- Sea buckthorn oil. This is the name of suppositories that have significant antibacterial action. Apply this pharmaceutical product in the form of an adjuvant for acute hemorrhoids at all stages of the disease. Sea buckthorn oil perfectly resists the negative flora in deformed tissues, and also counteracts their suppuration. This medication is known as an excellent regenerant. Do not use for diarrhea,
- Calendula Nam. Another famous homeopathic suppository for hemorrhoids. At the heart of the medicine, as you might guess, is calendula extract. The medication is distinguished by bactericidal properties. It provides for the rapid death of pathogens, and also helps tissues to recover,
- Hemo-Pro. These are candles with a wonderful complex “menu” - healing mud, the same propolis, sea buckthorn, St. John's wort and root, already known to you. The main substances of the drug affect the restoration of the strength and elasticity of the vasculature of the anal canal. Propolis and sea buckthorn adversely affect pathogenic bacteria, which does not give a chance for pathogens to enter the systemic circulation. This suppresses inflammation of the hemorrhoidal nature,
- Prostopin. These are homeopathic suppositories with beneficial propolis and royal jelly, known as natural tones. Medicinal substances reduce the permeability of the walls of the capillaries, give them their former elasticity and, very importantly, inhibit blood stasis in the expanded nodes,
- Immutil. This medicine with a tonic property, an excellent regenerant. The drug normalizes metabolism at the cell level. The tool accelerates the regeneration process, eliminates pathogens, as a result of which the anal canal cracks are healed faster.
For accurate, targeted appointments, contact a coloproctologist. He will precisely indicate what course of treatment you will have, and what else will be included in the list of appointments.
Antibacterial suppositories against hemorrhoids
If the inflammatory process is accompanied by extensive skin damage, the doctor may prescribe antibacterial agents to the patient (and suppositories are a common option). Antibiotics, as you know, do not affect fungi and viruses, only bacteria.
Suppositories against hemorrhoids with antibiotics:
- Proctosed. These are not exactly candles, but rectal capsules, although they act in the same way and are intended for the same purpose. They block the action of Staphylococcus aureus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, etc. They are suitable for the treatment of acute and chronic hemorrhoids, they also treat deep rectal cracks,
- Nystatin. The main substance of this pharmaceutical product is the antibiotic nystatin. This medicine copes well with candida fungus. Candles reduce inflammation, works to block necrosis and non-healing deep wounds,
- Candles with gentomycin. They are usually prescribed for exacerbation, an inflammatory process with purulent discharge, as well as for deep anal fissures. This medicine works well combinatorially, but only a doctor should prescribe it.
Without the need to use antibacterial suppositories, it is not just not necessary, but also dangerous.
You can independently make candles from potatoes, which at an early stage of the disease very quickly eliminate inflammatory processes and swelling, reduce hemorrhoids. The starch found in potatoes eliminates pain by providing a mild effect on the mucous membrane.
Make them very easy. Take the potato, cut it into pieces from 3 to 5 centimeters long (the diameter should be half a centimeter), then give the pieces a cylindrical shape. The surface of such candles should be even and smooth. Top on the "cylinders" can be applied honey or vegetable oil. Potato suppositories do not lose their properties for a long time if stored in a refrigerator. You need to use them 10 days in a row, and after a month repeat the course. Candles from potatoes are great for pregnant women, as they act sparingly.
Hormonal suppositories from hemorrhoids
Separately, it is worth mentioning suppositories with adrenaline, which are also quite often doctors prescribe for hemorrhoids. But not all patients need such drugs. The hormone adrenaline is still a potent substance. It affects many organs, not just the one you want to influence.
Yes, adrenaline quickly and effectively narrows the blood vessels, which is necessary with the same severe rectal bleeding - complicated hemorrhoids.
But with such a beneficial effect, adrenaline is the same:
- Faster heart rate
- Affects cardiac output
- Increases conduction of nerve impulses.
With extreme caution, such suppositories should be used for people with diagnosed endocrine pathologies.
Propolis with Vaseline
Another recipe for preparation is suppositories with propolis based on petroleum jelly. They have an excellent effect on the mucous membrane and relieve inflammation in the anus. Add melted petroleum jelly to propolis (1:10), then form and freeze “cigarettes”. Apply for two weeks, 1 pc. for the night.
The next recipe is aloe vera candles. Take a sheet of aloe of the right size, remove the "spikes" and cut, then twist. The pulp of the plant should be outside. Suppositories should be put before bedtime, and can be left in the anus for about half an hour.
Beeswax and resin
Beeswax and pine resin suppositories are another great solution to cure the disease. Add wax and resin (100: 25) to one bowl and heat in a water bath. Add two large spoons of propolis infusion and sea buckthorn oil. Stir everything and leave to cool. Form candles and put in the refrigerator. Enter at night for a period of seven days to one to two months.
It is fashionable to make candles from raw carrots. It is necessary to form suppositories 23 cm in size and injected into the anus daily at night (for half an hour or 40 minutes).
Some more simple recipes:
- Rub three cloves of garlic, mix with warmed butter, give a shape suitable for insertion into the anus. Put in the refrigerator and let harden. Enter after each intestinal emptying.
- Pour chamomile broth into the fingertip and freeze.
- You can introduce chopped garlic cloves into the anus in lard or petroleum jelly. Before this, lubricate the anus with oil with sea buckthorn.
- Candles can also be made from candied honey.
Use of suppositories made from ice
Thanks to ice, blood circulation improves, a beneficial effect on blood vessels appears, and various stagnations in the body decrease. Ice suppositories are probably the cheapest and most effective hemorrhoid suppositories of all of the above.
Advantages of ice suppositories:
- stop bleeding
- reduction of swelling, swelling,
- elimination of pain
- vascular strengthening:
- an obstacle to the progression of the disease.
For the treatment of hemorrhoids, candles can be made from ordinary pure water, but the effect will be better if suppositories are made from herbal infusions. This will be an additional healing action - irritations and itching will be eliminated, tissue regeneration will accelerate, inflammation will pass. Usually, chamomile tincture or infusion of calendula, sage and yarrow are used for production.
To make ice candles you need:
- prepare tincture from the desired plant,
- pour the infusion into the fingertip,
- remove the product in the refrigerator for at least 6-7 hours.
For the very first time, you can leave the suppository in the anus for 30-30 seconds, and then you need to slightly increase the procedure time. It is necessary to introduce a suppository in the morning and in the evening for three weeks.
Remember the fact that candles prepared by home methods can be used only as an additional treatment, and not the main one.
General contraindications for the use of suppositories:
- Infectious inflammatory diseases
- cancer of the rectum,
- high blood pressure:
- ulcers on the mucous membrane of the anus,
- swelling of the extremities.
If you suffer from any one of the aforementioned ailments, in no case do not treat yourself.
Inexpensive and effective suppositories for hemorrhoids during pregnancy, after childbirth and during breastfeeding
The most effective for pregnant and lactating mothers after childbirth will be funds from natural ingredients - candles with propolis, with St. John's wort extract, with sea buckthorn.
Many suppositories are generally contraindicated during pregnancy and lactation. The allowed include such as:
- with hood belladonna,
How to choose?
The choice of certain suppositories from hemorrhoids depends on which symptom prevails in the disease.
Uncomplicated hemorrhoids are recommended to be treated with anticoagulants that prevent blood clots and eliminate existing ones. These are heparin suppositories "Hepatrombin", "Nigepan".
With hemorrhoids accompanied by severe pain, suppositories with anesthetic effect are shown, such as Relief, Proctosedil M, Nigepan, Olestesin.
For hemorrhoids with bleeding, inexpensive and effective suppositories that relieve swelling and stop the blood are recommended. Venotonic suppositories (Relief, Glivenol) may also be indicated.
With the development of the inflammatory process, ichthyol suppositories are used. If itching is accompanied by inflammation, then it is recommended to take hormonal suppositories, namely: Proctosedil, Gepotrombin G.
Important rules for treating hemorrhoids
When combating hemorrhoids, it is necessary to follow some generally accepted rules
- It is recommended to stop consuming all hot liquids, red wine and foods that contain starch (white bread, potatoes, rice groats), as well as peas, beans, beans and peppers. All this can cause severe constipation. If you do not exclude bread at all, then it is better to use stale rye.
- Vegetables should be added to the diet - tomatoes, beets, cucumbers, carrots. Also eat more meat products, fish, and cauliflower.
- You need to try as little as possible to eat fatty, salty, spicy.
- Sugar is recommended to replace with honey.
- A sedentary lifestyle should be avoided - this also contributes to constipation. During bowel movements it is contraindicated to push too much.
- Every morning, you can do yourself a massage of the abdomen, lying in bed. It is necessary to protect oneself well from colds, give up long walks and increased physical exertion and not be too long in a standing position.
- Wash yourself after each visit to the toilet (or wipe it with wet wipes while away from home) and try not to sit down on anything cold (especially metal).
Compliance with all of the above recommendations will help make the main treatment more effective. Using inexpensive and effective suppositories for hemorrhoids in conjunction with the main treatment, you can significantly alleviate the disease, or even completely cure it forever.
Hemorrhoids - The pathological condition of the cavernous bodies of the rectum, progressively irreversible. Due to impaired blood flow and outflow, these bodies are overwhelmed and, as a result, develop hemorrhoids. In parallel, the development of weakness of the longitudinal muscle of the rectum and Parks ligament, holding in place the cavernous bodies. As a result, knots fall out.
Since this is a chronic pathology, its prevention and the reduction in the number of factors that provoke its development are most effective in the fight against hemorrhoids. It is, above all, a tendency to constipationlong sitting in the toilet, alcohol abuse. Also, hemorrhoids occur in those people who often alternate diarrhea and constipation. In women, hemorrhoids often develop during pregnancy and childbirth, which is a consequence of overstrain, as well as reduced activity during the period of bearing a child.
That is, to improve the condition will allow the correction of diet and lifestyle. In particular, it is recommended to drink more water instead of tea and coffee, adjust the diet, and reduce alcohol consumption. It is advisable to do regularly Kegel exercises, provide hygiene of the anorectal region. It is important to move more - to walk, do gymnastics, practice swimming.
With exacerbation, it is recommended to make compresses, baths, as well as use candles for hemorrhoids, the diversity of which is currently very large. However, everyone who is looking for suppositories for hemorrhoids, inexpensive and effective, should first consult with a specialist. How to properly treat hemorrhoids: suppositories and ointments, their price - you will learn about this from the article below.
How to choose drugs for hemorrhoids?
Every person suffering from this unpleasant disease would like to know which cure for hemorrhoids is the best and most effective. Treatment for hemorrhoids is always prescribed taking into account the symptoms, the severity of the disease. To choose antihemorrhoids, it is important, first of all, to assess what symptom the patient predominates. It can be itching, pain, bleeding, inflammation.
If takes place uncomplicated hemorrhoidsshould be applied anticoagulantsthat are able to stop thrombosis and dissolve blood clots that have already formed. Hemorrhoidal suppositories with heparin are shown (Nigepan, Hepatrombin), heparin ointment.
If a person suffers from severe pain, the best remedy for hemorrhoids is ointments and suppositories, which include anesthetics - neomycin, lidocaine, benzocaine, anestezin, lauromacrogol, chinchocaine. These components are in the preparations. Emla, Relief Advance, Olestesin, Nigepan, Proctosedyl M, Doxyproct(in some sources the erroneous name Doxyprost is used).
If bleeding is noted, hemostatic and venotonic drugs should be used. Suppositories for hemorrhoids with bleeding should effectively narrow the vessels and relieve swelling. The most effective suppositories for hemorrhoids with bleeding are with adrenaline, as well as those that contain phenylephrine hydrochloride, tribenoside (Procto-glivenol, Relief) With bleeding hemorrhoids, especially if the patient notes the regular appearance of bowel movements with blood, hemostatic drugs should be prescribed immediately by a doctor.
In the case of an inflammatory process, use Ichthyol, Levomekol, NSAIDs. Most Used Candles Ibuprofen, Diclofenac. There are also ointments Ibuprofen and Diclofenac.
If the inflammatory process accompanies itching, and the patient has no contraindications for taking corticosteroids, hormonal rectal agents are prescribed - Hepatrombin G, Ultraproct, Proctosedointment Aurobin.
The most effective is to use combined treatment - drugs and local use (ointment, gel, suppositories), and for oral administration (tablets). This means Hesperidin + Diosmin (Detralek, Venadiol, Venus), Troxevasin (Troxerutin) Diosmin (Phlebodia, vazoket). It is necessary to treat hemorrhoids with these agents for at least a week. Also prescribed Ginkor Fort - a combination agent containing ginkgo biloba, heptaminol, troxerutin. Detailed information and photos can be found on the net.
Suppositories for hemorrhoids during pregnancy and lactation
It is not easy to choose candles for hemorrhoids for pregnant women, especially for pregnant women in the first month. However, there is a list of those suppositories that can be used during pregnancy to treat this unpleasant condition. These are, first of all, natural remedies - candles with belladonna, with calendula, Glycerin candles, sea buckthorn suppositories. Also allowed drugs Natalside, Betiol, Olestesin, Nigepan, Posterized, Neo-Anuzol.
In later pregnancy (3 trimester), a wider range of drugs can be used. Also, if there is evidence, hemorrhoids suppositories are used for lactation. Such suppositories for hemorrhoids during breastfeeding can be used: Hepatrombin G, Relief, Relief Advance, Ultraproct. However, it is very important that a doctor prescribe any treatment for hepatitis B. Alone for nursing mothers, you can use only some natural remedies. For example, with hemorrhoids, sea buckthorn is effective in breastfeeding: sea buckthorn oil can be used to treat and prevent hemorrhoids. Sea buckthorn oil is used for compresses.
It is important to observe the rules of hygiene. In order to avoid constipation, you can apply Lactulose.
What are the most effective suppositories for hemorrhoids?
Trying to determine which suppositories for hemorrhoids is better, many patients act by trial and error. However, only the doctor individually can determine and prescribe the best drugs. Indeed, sometimes, taking cheap suppositories from hemorrhoids, the patient does not notice an improvement. In order for suppositories from internal hemorrhoids to be effective, it is important to consider all manifestations of the disease, individual characteristics of the patient’s health.
The composition of the drug includes tribenoside and lidocaine. It acts as an anti-inflammatory, analgesic, venotonic, reduces the manifestations of pain and itching, skin tension. The drug is contraindicated in early pregnancy (first trimester), with liver failure. You need to use 1 suppository in the morning and evening until the symptoms disappear. After the condition improves, you can apply one candle per day.
As side effects when taking the drug Procto-glivenol burning sensation, activation of intestinal motility, allergic manifestations may occur.
The cost of Procto-Glivenol - from 400 rubles.
- Relief contains shark liver oil and phenylephrine hydrochloride.
- Relief Advance - shark liver oil and benzocaine.
- Relief Ultra - hydrocortisone, shark liver oil, zinc sulfate monohydrate.
Shark liver oil produces a wound healing, anti-inflammatory, immunomodulating effect.
Phenylephrine hydrochloride constricts blood vessels, which reduces swelling and itching.
Benzocaine is an analgesic component.
Hydrocortisone acetate is a hormone of the adrenal cortex, provides anti-inflammatory, antipruritic, anti-allergic effect.
Zinc sulfate - promotes active healing of wounds.
The basis of this product is cocoa butter, providing an additional emollient effect.
Relief is contraindicated in patients under 12 years old, with thromboembolic disease, granulocytopeniacarefully apply when hyperthyroidism, diabetespregnancy arterial hypertension.
There are also additional contraindications for the use of Relief Ultra - this remedy is not prescribed for tuberculosis, infections of fungal, viral, bacterial origin, pregnancy, lactation, neoplasms in the anorectal zone.
You need to apply 1 supp. four times a day, also after bowel movement, the cost of suppositories Relief - from 300 rubles., Relief Advance - from 370 rubles, Relief Ultra - from 400 rubles.
The composition of the product includes bismuth subnitrate, tannin, iodine, methylene blue, zinc oxide, resorcinol. Combined antihemorrhoidal suppositories against hemorrhoids. Neo-Anuzol It has a local anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antispasmodic, analgesic, astringent, antihemorrhoidal effect.
You can not use these antihemorrhoidal suppositories with high sensitivity to the components.
It is necessary to insert rectally 2-3 times a day for 1 supp.
Candles are relatively inexpensive - from 130 rubles.
The composition includes zinc sulfate, bismuth tribromophenolate, bismuth oxide complex, belladonna leaf extract. When using candles with belladonna anesthetize, dry, have an antispasmodic, astringent, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic effect.
It should be borne in mind that this inexpensive and effective remedy for hemorrhoids is contraindicated in breastfeeding and pregnancy, high sensitivity, heart failure, intestinal atony, prostate adenomaclosed angle glaucoma, myasthenia gravis, tachyarrhythmias.
Antihemorrhoidal suppositories with belladonna need to be administered 1-2 times a day, 1 pc. To anesthetize, you can not put more than 7 supper per day. against hemorrhoids.
With hemorrhoids, these medications can cause allergies, dry mouth, burning in the anal area, diarrhea, constipationpalpitations, visual impairment, drowsiness, insomnia, dizziness, headache.
If an overdose occurs, nausea, vomiting, convulsions, urinary retention, agitation, and decreased sweating may develop.
Rectal suppositories are cheap - from 60 rubles.
Part Natalside is included sodium alginate - hemostatic agent Component is a natural polysaccharide from brown seaweed. It produces a pronounced reparative, hemostatic, anti-inflammatory effect.
It can be used for breastfeeding, pregnancy. For children under 14 years of age, a children's form is prescribed - Alginatol.
Use is contraindicated in patients under 14 years of age, with high sensitivity to this tool.
To ensure effective treatment, you need to apply twice a day for 1 supp. after bowel movement. Treatment lasts up to two weeks.
The cost of Natalsid is from 330 rubles, Alginatol is from 340 rubles.
The composition includes hydrocortisone, esculoside, butamben, benzocaine, framycetin.
The substance hydrocortisone - a glucocorticosteroid, an effective pain reliever for hemorrhoids, also relieves swelling and pain. Framycetin is a broad-spectrum antibiotic. Esculoside - a substance similar to vitamin P, helps to reduce the increased fragility of capillaries. Butamben and benzocaine provide local anesthesia and reduce itching, reduce the severity of sphincter spasm.
It is contraindicated for use in fungal and viral diseases in the anorectal zone, during pregnancy and lactation with tuberculosis, for infants. Gently used for hypertension and heart failure.
Anti-inflammatory suppositories provide a quick action - just a few minutes after administration. But since the composition includes a hormonal component, they can not be used for a long time - no more than one week. Refusal of the drug should be gradual.
Enter suppositories in the morning and evening, as well as immediately after emptying. You need to use it correctly: enter it into the rectum as deep as possible.
Uncomfortable sensations, burning sensation, dryness in the rectum, allergic manifestations may appear as side effects. If these antihemorrhoidal suppositories are used often and for a long time, systemic side effects may develop.
Cost - from 370 rubles.
The composition includes Ultraproct chinchocaine and fluocortolone.
Fluocortolone is a hormonal component that acts quickly and for a long time. Tsinghokain - acts as a local anesthetic.
Do not use when tuberculosis and syphilis in the anorectal region and with increased sensitivity. The drug is not prescribed for children, adolescents, pregnant in the early stages.
Apply once a day, after bowel movement. It is necessary to enter rectally, deeply. If the disease is severe, up to 3 suppositories are allowed on the first day.
Price - from 640 rubles.
Part Olestesin includes sulfaethidol, sea buckthorn oil, benzocaine.
Like other combined antihemorrhoidal drugs, this drug anesthetizes, has an antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effect. It is used to treat cracks, anal itching.
You need to enter 1 supp. twice a day, if the symptoms are severe, you need to enter 2 supp. 2 times a day for 5-10 days.
When applying, loosening of the stool, as well as allergic manifestations may be noted.
Cost - from 120 rubles.
Belladonna Extract, Betiol
The composition of the funds Betiol includes ichthyol and belladonna extract, as part of the productBelladonna extract contains belladonna leaf extract.
Belladonna candles with hemorrhoids have anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic effects.
It should be taken into account when using candles. Belladonna extract: the instructions for use stipulate that they cannot be used for angle-closure glaucoma, prostatic hypertrophy, and high sensitivity.
You can apply from 1 to 3 supp. per day, introducing rectally 1 supp. Up to 10 pcs can be used per day.
Those who used candles with belladonna for hemorrhoids leave positive reviews about them. However, side effects sometimes appear: constipation, palpitations, thirst, mydriasis, dry mouth. Despite the fact that this drug is on herbs, when using it, you need to carefully work with dangerous mechanisms, drive vehicles.
Ichthyol candleseffective for internal hemorrhoids, reviews suggest that they effectively heal tissues and relieve pain.
The instruction for ichthyol suppositories for hemorrhoids provides that they can be used several times a day for several weeks. Reviews indicate the effectiveness of the tool.
The price of funds - from 70 rubles.
The composition of the candles Proctosan enter lidocaine, titanium dioxide, bufexamak, bismuth subgallate.
Bufexamak reduces the inflammatory process. Bismuth and titanium subgallate healing, drying, astringent components. Lidocaine is a local anesthetic.
You can not use this drug for tuberculosis, syphilis, during pregnancy and lactation, as well as in childhood.
Apply 1-2 times a day for 8-10 days.
As side effects, redness in the anus, burning, itching, and swelling can be noted.
Cost - from 330 rubles.
Part Hepatrombin G includes heparin sodium, prednisone, lauromacrogol.
Hepatrombin candles- This is a combination agent with prednisone, which produces an antithrombotic, venosclerosing, anti-inflammatory effect.
Prednisolone relieves inflammation, provides an antiallergic effect. Heparin is an anticoagulant that has an antithrombotic, anti-inflammatory, anti-exudative effect, provides regeneration of connective tissue in hemorrhoids, and prevents blood coagulation. Lauromacrogol - produces a local anesthetic, sclerosing effect.
Hepatrombin suppositories are contraindicated in syphilis, tuberculosis, skin tumors, high sensitivity, a tendency to bleeding, skin lesions of a viral, bacterial, fungal nature, as well as in the first months of pregnancy.
You can apply such candles for no more than one week for 1-2 supp. in a day,
When using, allergies, redness of the skin can be noted. If the drug is used often and for a long time, the development of systemic side effects is likely.
Cost - from 170 rubles.
The composition of the funds Hepazolone includes lidocaine, heparin sodium, prednisone. The drug provides a complex effect, producing anesthetic and anti-inflammatory effect.
Heparin suppositories are contraindicated in the same cases as Hepatrombin G.
In order to cure internal hemorrhoids, you need to inject suppositories 1-2 times a day rectally.If hemorrhoids is external, then the instructions for use provide that the suppository with heparin is not fully administered and for 2-3 minutes hold the anus area with a napkin until the drug dissolves.
Treatment lasts 1-2 weeks.
The price of heparin suppositories Hepazolone - from 260 rubles.
The composition of the funds Nigepan includes heparin sodium and benzocaine.
This is a combined remedy for hemorrhoids for men and women, which, due to the presence of heparin in the composition prevents the development of blood clots, and stops the appearance of new blood clots. Benzocaine acts as an anesthetic.
A remedy for the treatment of hemorrhoids in men and women is contraindicated only in the presence of hypersensitivity to its components.
It should be used twice daily for 1 supp., Treatment should not last longer than two weeks.
Cost - from 180 rubles.
Auxiliary drugs in complex therapy
Those who have undertaken complex therapy for hemorrhoids note that the use of auxiliary agents helps to more effectively cope with unpleasant symptoms. These are homeopathic medicines, Chinese remedies, hard rubber sticks, etc. However, such medicines should be taken only after the doctor’s approval. Any forum or site that describes how such tools are called and how they work should not be a guide to action. Therefore, turning to the doctor with a request: "Advise the drug", Be sure to tell what exactly you are going to treat hemorrhoids, as well as the names of the funds that you intend to use.
Sea-buckthorn candles and oil
Usually, sea buckthorn candlesfrom hemorrhoids (production "Nizhpharm”And others) are used in complex treatment, as well as in the presence of contraindications to the use of other drugs (for example, during pregnancy). Reviews of sea buckthorn candles from hemorrhoids indicate that their use promotes healing, improves the condition of the mucous membrane and skin integument.
The instruction for candles with sea buckthorn provides that they must be administered twice a day after bowel movement. The course can last up to 14 days.
As side effects, suppositories with sea buckthorn oil can cause allergic manifestations, a burning sensation.
The price of suppositories with sea buckthorn from hemorrhoids is from 100 rubles.
Calendula Nam (Candles with Calendula)
Homeopathic suppositories, which include calendula, cocoa butter, anhydrous lanolin.
Calendula candles provide anti-inflammatory effect.
Instructions for use provide that the product is contraindicated in patients under 18 years of age, as well as in people with hypersensitivity.
Apply 1 pc., The course of treatment lasts up to three weeks.
Price - from 190 rubles.
The composition of the funds Posterized enter Escherichia coli.
This combination remedy increases local resistance to pathogenic microbes of the rectal mucosa and the skin around the anus. This medication can be used during lactation and pregnancy.
Do not use candles for those who are hypersensitive to phenol.
It is necessary to enter in the evening and in the morning, after bowel movement. Treatment can last up to 3 weeks.
Price - from 340 rubles.
The composition contains propolis, cocoa butter, anhydrous lanolin.
Provide fast healing of wounds, hepatoprotective and anti-inflammatory effect.
It is prescribed as part of complex therapy not only for proctologic diseases, but also for gynecological and urological ( prostate and etc.).
You can not use these suppositories during pregnancy and feeding, with high sensitivity to beekeeping products.
Every day you need to enter 1 supp. twice a day, treatment should last up to 10 days.
Price - from 300 rubles.
The composition of the product contains propolis, sea buckthorn oil, extract of the therapeutic mud of Lake Tambukan, essences of St. John's wort, comfrey, rue.
It has local anesthetic, antimicrobial, antipruritic, regenerative, anti-inflammatory effect, strengthens capillaries.
The use of this remedy for anal fissures, paraproctitis, hemorrhoids, prostatitis, inflammatory ailments of the female reproductive system is shown.
Do not use with hypersensitivity.
It is necessary to enter 1 supp. at night for 10 to 30 days.
Price - from 350 rubles.
The composition of the funds Prostopin includes bee products (bee bread, propolis, royal jelly, wax, honey, pollen pollen), lanolin, cocoa butter.
Assign as a tonic and firming agent for the treatment of hemorrhoids, prostatitis, urethritis. Also prescribed drug with weakened immunity.
Do not use for people with allergies to beekeeping products.
It is necessary to introduce 1 supp. at night for 14 to 30 days.
Price - from 600 rubles.
The principles of complex treatment
All remedies for hemorrhoids in women and men should be prescribed by a doctor, since it is the complex treatment that is the most effective. It provides for the application of all measures aimed at improving the condition. Therefore, any medicine for hemorrhoids for women, reviews of which can be found on the network, cannot be used for treatment in women and men without a clear regimen and recommendations of a specialist.
In combination with the use of suppositories, the doctor can prescribe ointments, inexpensive and effective tablets. Special gymnastics should also be practiced.
If anesthetic suppositories for hemorrhoids or anesthetizing ointments are prescribed, then other drugs in the complex can be used to strengthen the vascular wall, normalize the stool, and eliminate congestion.
For example, in complex treatment, tablets are prescribed Detralex. Detralex provides an angioprotective and venotonic effect.
Capsules are also effective. Glivenolthat contain tribenoside. Glivenolum (tribenoside) have an angioprotective effect.
Ointment Aurobin Contains prednisolone capronate, dexpanthenol, lidocaine hydrochloride. Aurobin is prescribed to relieve pain and inflammation.
Means Anestezin in the form of an oil solution is used to reduce pain. Pain also reduces lidocaine ointment, etc.
Thus, if we analyze the reviews about suppositories from hemorrhoids to determine which ones are better, it becomes clear that the best suppositories from hemorrhoids for each patient are different. For those who want to find suppositories for hemorrhoids inexpensive and effective, reviews will help you navigate the offers of the pharmaceutical market, but a specialist should decide on the appointment.
The determining factor in the selection process should not be the price of suppositories from hemorrhoids. Their cost varies. You can choose heparin or ichthyol candles, the price of which is low. You can buy propolis candles at a higher price. The cost of some drugs is quite high. But still, the price of inexpensive and effective suppositories for hemorrhoids is basically affordable, therefore, each patient can carry out effective treatment by choosing the right drug.
Education: She graduated from the Rivne State Basic Medical College with a degree in Pharmacy. She graduated from Vinnitsa State Medical University. M.I. Pirogov and an internship based on it.
Experience: From 2003 to 2013, she worked as a pharmacist and manager of a pharmacy kiosk. She was awarded letters and distinctions for many years of conscientious work. Articles on medical topics were published in local publications (newspapers) and on various Internet portals.
Any candles should be applied to the cleaned intestines, why did not they write it? Any laxative (Regulax, Guttalax, Senade) will enhance the effectiveness of the candle several times.
Just flint in the ass is not very comfortable walking (((((
And I walk the dog for 2 hours in the morning and in the evening.
And as the fourth month the candle helps me, the Werner kauer silicon candle. It is made of stone, which emits microdoses of silicic acids. They these acids heal cracks in the hemorrhoids
Only certain suppository candles for hemorrhoids eliminate pain. This effect is achieved due to local anesthetics (lidocaine, procaine), which are part of the suppository. These substances interact with specific receptors and reduce the speed of the pain impulse.
Candles with a predominantly analgesic effect include:
In some patients, allergic reactions and skin changes are possible. If the pain does not disappear within 7 days, then the drug should be changed.
Allowed for bleeding
Only certain suppositories are effective for bleeding that has begun. They contain substances that strengthen the wall of damaged venous vessels and help stop bleeding.
This group of medicines includes:
These funds can not be used for a long time, are contraindicated in patients with a high risk of thromboembolic complications, arterial hypertension.
After stopping the bleeding, candles that absorb the hemorrhoidal nodes and cones, that is, having a wound healing effect, are advisable. These include suppositories:
Based on methyluracil.
Wound healing suppositories for resorption of hemorrhoid cones can and should be combined with other dosage forms: ointments and gels.
The best medicines for resorption of external (external) hemorrhoids
Some suppositories for hemorrhoidal nodes reduce pain, which helps to improve the patient's quality of life. The main active ingredient of such suppositories are steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (glucocorticosteroids). They not only reduce pain, but also eliminate inflammatory changes.
If the process is detected at an early stage, then we can say that these are suppositories, absorbable hemorrhoidal nodes. The regular use of these suppositories significantly reduces the size of the nodes.
It is difficult to name suppositories from hemorrhoids, effective for external cones, since the dosage form is introduced inside the rectum, and the node is located outside. With the dominance of external nodes, it is advisable to use other dosage forms - ointments, creams, lotions - to provide an effect directly on the formed node.
Suppositories for external hemorrhoids with cones should be used as part of a comprehensive treatment. It is advisable to give preference to funds with a multicomponent composition: Relief, Proctosan, Procto-glivenol, Ultraproct.
What is recommended for nodes falling out?
The loss of hemorrhoidal nodes can occur at any time both in the initial stages of the disease, and in a patient with experience. It all depends on the patient's compliance with medical recommendations, the intensity of physical activity, diet.
If the node is small, then the process of its loss may go unnoticed. Small knots fall out with strong straining and self-adjust. Large nodes can be repositioned inward by the patient himself, if this does not cause severe pain or significant difficulties.
Special suppositories for hemorrhoids when nodes fall out are not created, since they are not necessary. The patient should carefully evaluate the implementation of the therapeutic components, perhaps something is not observed.If the prolapse of nodes is repeated often, and self-reduction causes significant discomfort or sharp pain, then an extraordinary visit to the proctologist is necessary. You may need a change in treatment tactics or surgery.
If the fallen node does not adjust, it hurts badly at the slightest touch, or severe bleeding is noted, then qualified medical help will be required. Perhaps a complication developed - thrombosis or severe bleeding, requiring surgical intervention. No suppository with external hemorrhoids and a fallen node will not dramatically improve the patient's condition.
List of Low-Cost Medicines
The patient prefers to use inexpensive and effective suppositories from hemorrhoids. On the pharmacy shelves, it’s really possible to find a not too costly, but effective drug. These include suppositories with a multicomponent composition, which have a multifactorial effect.
Relief Ultra is a suppository that contains zinc sulfate and hydrocortisone. Hydrocortisone is a glucocorticosteroid with antipruritic, vasoconstrictive, anti-allergic, desensitizing and anti-inflammatory effects. Zinc sulfate accelerates the healing of damaged mucous membranes. It can be used for a long time, but not suitable for pregnant women.
Proctosan contains a local anesthetic lidocaine, the drying components of bismuth and titanium, and the anti-inflammatory component bufexamak. Thanks to its multicomponent composition, it quickly eliminates the entire unpleasant symptom complex (pain, bleeding). Patients report a lasting positive effect of these suppositories.
Natalside is a therapeutic option for those who prefer natural ingredients. Its main active ingredient is made from seaweed. Sodium alginate helps to reduce the inflammatory process, and also accelerates the healing of damaged mucous membranes. Natalside suppositories can be used even in a patient with a pronounced concomitant pathology and pregnant women, since the spectrum of contraindications is limited.
Procto-glivenol contains a local anesthetic lidocaine and the anti-inflammatory component tribenoside. Quickly eliminates the entire unpleasant symptom complex. In some patients, it can provoke short-term diarrhea.
Olestesin is another option for a safe and effective remedy, including a natural component - sea buckthorn oil. It contains anesthetic benzocaine and sulfaethidol. Olestesin suppositories are safe for pregnant and elderly people.
Classic suppositories from hemorrhoids effective for cones - Betiol. They include ichthyol and belladonna leaf extract, and are therefore safe for most patients. They have a pronounced anti-inflammatory, analgesic and wound healing effect. They have a number of contraindications, so it is better not to use it without medical advice.
1.Suppositories to reduce hemorrhoidal nodes must have several therapeutic effects - analgesic, anti-inflammatory, wound healing.
2. Suppositories differ in their composition and mechanism of action. The choice of a certain type of suppository depends on the predominance of a clinical sign - pain, bleeding, poorly healing wounds.
3. Therapy of hemorrhoids involves an integrated approach - diet, weight control, systemic means - and not just suppositories.
If you liked the article, please Like andsubscribe to the channel, so as not to miss new material!
The information posted on the Zen channel is for guidance only. Be sure to consult with a specialist.
Along with candles, you can use hemorrhoids ointments. Their advantage is that they act more delicately, easy to use. Creams are suitable for pregnant women who suffer from hemorrhoids.Also, many ointments have analgesic and anti-inflammatory effects. Below is a list of the cheapest ointments for hemorrhoids.
The name and price of hemorrhoids ointments
- Vishnevsky ointment. The average price is 40 rubles.
Active components are birch tar, xeroform, castor oil. The ointment reduces swelling, reduces inflammation, accelerates the healing of cracks, destroys microbes, dries the skin and protects against infection.
It is unacceptable to use the remedy for people suffering from renal failure.
- Heparin ointment. The average price is 59 rubles.
The most important active ingredient of the drug is heparin, which reduces blood coagulation.
It prevents thrombosis, and also resolves existing blood clots of hemorrhoids. When using the ointment, the pain will subside, the inflammation will decrease.
Ointment is strictly forbidden to use for bleeding and with severe thrombosis.
- Esculus. The average price is 70 rubles.
The drug contains horse chestnut, lanolin, petroleum jelly. The cream effectively eliminates blood stasis and blockage of veins, heals anal fissures. Helps only in the first stages of the development of the disease.
Pregnant women should not use this ointment. If there is severe bleeding or hemorrhoids fall out, then it is unacceptable to use the drug.
- Levomekol. The average price is 124 rubles.
The ointment is based on the following active components: chloramphenicol, methyluracil. It has an antimicrobial effect, relieves swelling.
There are no contraindications. It can be used even for pathological diseases.
- Ichthyol ointment. The average price is 70 rubles.
The ointment contains ichthyol, ammonium salt, shale oil. It has a specific smell. Reduces the inflammatory process, heals damaged tissues, eliminates the feeling of itching and burning, prevents microbes from multiplying. The analgesic effect gives a slight. Suitable for the initial stage of the disease.
There are no contraindications, an allergy to the components of the drug may occur.
- Hepatrombin Ointment G. The average price is 180 rubles.
The drug consists of heparin, prednisone, lauromacrogol. Ointment relieves swelling, inflammation, itching, prevents the appearance of blood clots.
- Troxerutin (a cheap analogue of troxevasin). The average price is 50 rubles.
The most important active ingredient is troxerutin. The drug relieves pain, itching, swelling, burning, reduces hemorrhoids, prevents new blood clots from appearing. The cream is able to help only in the initial stages of the disease. The ointment cannot be entered inside, it is possible to grease only external cones.
The drug is contraindicated during pregnancy and breastfeeding, gastric ulcer and 12 duodenal ulcer, during exacerbation of gastritis.
Rules for the use of hemorrhoids ointments
First you need to cleanse the intestines (in a natural way or you can put an enema, take a laxative).
Then you should take a shower. With external hemorrhoids, the ointment is applied in a thin layer. You can also soak a cotton swab with ointment and apply it to the site of inflammation for 20 minutes.
With internal hemorrhoids, the ointment can be introduced into the rectum, after applying it to a cotton swab. The course of treatment does not exceed two weeks. Ointment can be used three times a day.
Ointments are especially good only at the initial stage of hemorrhoids, since the active components are not absorbed until the end.
What suppositories for hemorrhoids can be used by pregnant women
Unfortunately, such a wonderful time in a woman’s life as pregnancy can be fraught with serious difficulties, diseases, problems. And hemorrhoids are one of them. The physiology of pregnancy itself contributes to the development of the disease: both a growing uterus and stagnation of blood in the vessels of the pelvis can trigger hemorrhoids.
A common mistake of expectant mothers is to refuse all treatment throughout pregnancy.Women are afraid of drugs, their negative effects on the fetus, and decide to “endure”.
But hemorrhoids do not sleep throughout pregnancy, it progresses, and childbirth can contribute to the rapid development of the disease. Therefore, you must go to the proctologist and get your appointments, including candles.
- Destroy pathogenic microbes,
- Reduce inflammation,
- Stop itching
- Heal anal fissures
- Strengthen the vasculature
- Heal the mucous structures of the rectum.
Of course, medications cannot be used indiscriminately during gestation. The range of permitted pharmaceuticals for such patients is narrowing. As mentioned above, Natalside candles are a safe destination.
Remedies for hemorrhoids during pregnancy
Hemorrhoids during pregnancy are a serious problem. It is forbidden to self-medicate during pregnancy. At this time, most medications can harm the baby and even cause a miscarriage.
The attending doctor can prescribe the following antihemorrhoidal suppositories to a pregnant woman:
- Hepatrombin G (only from the 14th week of pregnancy),
- With sea buckthorn
Many remedies for hemorrhoids, which are based on natural substances, are allowed to be taken by pregnant women. They act very gently, there are no side effects. It is easy for expectant mothers to choose inexpensive suppositories for hemorrhoids and ointments that will not harm health.
The basic rules in the treatment of hemorrhoids
It is necessary to treat the disease not only with drugs, but a number of rules must be observed:
- Do not drink a lot of coffee, alcohol, carbonated drinks.
- Limit the use of foods that contain starch (potatoes, rice, bread, and wheat flour buns).
- Exclude salty, spicy, fatty, sweet foods from the menu.
- The daily diet should include vegetables and fruits (beets, carrots, cucumbers, tomatoes, cauliflower), fish and lean meats.
- Do not eat foods that cause fermentation in the stomach (sorrel, legumes, radish).
- Do not lead a sedentary lifestyle to avoid constipation.
- When the bowel is empty, you can not push hard.
- Limit physical activity. Do not lift weights above 5 kg.
- After each visit to the toilet room, wash yourself with water or use wet wipes.
- It is recommended to do swimming, do gymnastics, walk.
- It is forbidden to engage in horse riding, weightlifting, in the gym, to ride a bicycle.
- Do not wear tight underwear made from synthetic fabrics. There is a clamping of blood vessels in the pelvic area.
It is necessary to adhere to all of the above recommendations, otherwise drug treatment will not give a lasting positive result.
The choice of suppositories and ointments for hemorrhoids is widely represented in the pharmaceutical market. Their price varies greatly. For the treatment of hemorrhoids, you can always pick up a good remedy that will be affordable for everyone.
Homemade suppositories for hemorrhoids: are they needed
This is a sore point for many doctors and many patients. They will never be included in the rating of suppositories for hemorrhoids. And doctors are tired of repeating to patients that traditional medicine cannot compete with classical. Never any home-made ointments, suppositories and various decoctions will have the same effect as an individual treatment regimen compiled by a doctor.
But adherents of traditional medicine deny the benefits of modern pharmacology and continue to assure that herbs are more effective and less harmless. It is difficult to argue with such assurances, and if a person stubbornly insists on his own, the doctor will not be able to help him in a standard way.
If you are also sure that only folk recipes will save you, no one can forbid you to use these treatment regimens.Try to treat such treatment as an auxiliary, supportive one.
Safe Homemade Candle Recipes
Herbal treatment does not mean a complete carte blanche for the patient. Many herbs are dangerous, can cause poisoning and bleeding. Therefore, consultation with the doctor is still needed. If you treat hemorrhoids "on the Internet", then keep in mind that these are general recommendations that do not take into account your state of health, stage of illness, presence / absence of complications, etc.
Among the relatively safe candle recipes:
- Aloe leaf. From one sheet of agave, you need to remove the hard peel, cut it to the desired size and cool in the refrigerator. At night, such a homemade candle-insert is inserted into the anal canal in exactly the same way as an ordinary candle,
- Potato candles. Proctologists claim that potato treatment is a very exaggerated story, and you should not take it seriously. But if you are sure that it is the potato that will help you, then at least correctly carry out the procedure itself. Peel a fresh tuber, cut a candle out of it into the size of the middle finger. There should not be sharp angles on such a home-made candle. This insert is also inserted into the rectum (but not deep),
- Vaseline + lanolin + propolis. This composition is more like a traditional medicine, therefore, you can expect more from it. Take 80 g of petroleum jelly, 15 g of lanolin and 10 g of propolis. These components must be melted in a water bath, without boiling. Stir the composition and strain. This tool can be used as an ointment, and lubricate the inflamed areas of the anus. You can also put the composition in a convenient form (suitable molds for ice), and then apply as ordinary rectal suppositories.
In addition to candles, you can make ointments based on sea buckthorn oil, calendula, propolis, chamomile, etc. But keep in mind: folk recipes elegantly “use” their role of the opposition to traditional treatment.
Therefore, they can provide a placebo effect when the patient believes so highly in the effectiveness of alternative therapy that some signs of recovery are indeed observed (though not very long).
Is the use of candles with alcohol
Alcohol and drug therapy are, in principle, an extremely undesirable combination. You must understand that there are situations when compromises are simply not needed. If you have not even started treatment, you are already asking the doctor a question, is it possible for me to drink a glass of wine, probably you are simply out of the situation.
Treatment is a correction, correction of some pathologies. You use special tools that will make you the body fight the pathology. And if against the background of this struggle you load the body with something undesirable, will such treatment be effective?
I must say that alcohol is a powerful provocateur of hemorrhoids. It negatively affects the body as a whole, and does not pass the rectum.
Getting into the rectal canal, alcohol:
- It causes irritation of its walls, sometimes it even provokes a burn of its mucosa,
- Significantly weakens the intestinal muscles, sharply reduces the tone of the anal canal, makes the venous walls decrepit,
- It leads to the expansion of veins in the intestine, stagnation of blood in the pelvis and the formation of inflammatory processes in it,
- It is the cause of chronic constipation: the stool literally “dries”, becomes dehydrated, which makes defecation difficult.
Due to alcohol, the body seriously lacks nutrients, earns liver problems. And all this is indirect, but still affects the occurrence of hemorrhoidal disease. Therefore, combining alcohol and drugs, you perform two different tasks. On the one hand, help the body overcome the disease, on the other hand, exacerbate the course of the disease.
How to supplement the treatment of hemorrhoids with candles
A dangerous thing with a diagnosed hemorrhoidal disease is monotherapy.You should not go in cycles in one medicine as hemorrhoids are a vascular pathology requiring comprehensive therapy. And it is not in the “magic pill” and not in the most effective candle, which will remove all symptoms and make you a healthy person.
The standard integrated treatment regimen for hemorrhoidal disease includes:
- Candles They are in almost every appointment, at any stage of hemorrhoids,
- Ointments. They can be used in conjunction with candles, but more often the doctor chooses one thing - either ointments (creams / gels) or suppositories,
- Tablets. As a rule, we mean venotonics or phlebotonics, which affect the very structure of the vessels. You remember that the essence of hemorrhoids is in altered vessels that cannot withstand blood overflow. So these vessels need to be supported, to make them more durable and elastic. For this purpose, a coloproctologist prescribes tablets that will affect the underlying mechanisms of hemorrhoids.
But stopping the disease alone will not work. Even if you bought the most expensive, most effective and advertised candles in the pharmacy, they will not save you from the disease. They relieve symptoms, inflammation, heal, but if you have not deleted the provocateurs of hemorrhoidal disease from life, nothing will work.
With hemorrhoids, you should seriously review your diet. Your task is, first of all, to prevent constipation. To do this, your daily menu should contain vegetables and fruits, enough water, cereal, sour-milk products. You need to eat often, but fractionally.
You should not experience constant hunger and walk with a feeling of constriction in the stomach and intestines. When your diet really becomes balanced, it takes on a regimen, and you will know what you can always, and what is extremely rare - you will feel improvements not only in the intestines, but also in general well-being.
Summary: what suppositories for hemorrhoids should be used
Rectal suppositories are the most popular pharmacological product used by patients with diagnosed hemorrhoidal disease. This popularity is explained by the local action of candles, as well as ease of use.
Suppositories for hemorrhoids - 5 highlights:
- Use the candles that the doctor has prescribed individually for you. Do not self-medicate, as the body gets used to any remedy, and when you really need a medicine, it just won’t work,
- Do not replace homemade candles with the main treatment. Folk recipes will not replace competent appointments and past serious research of drugs,
- To paraphrase the famous slogan, we can say: "Not all candles are equally useful." This means that what is good for one patient should not be used for another. Particularly careful should be pregnant and lactating in the use of suppositories, as well as people with serious chronic diseases,
- You can’t cure hemorrhoids only with candles, the best treatment is meaningful and comprehensive,
- It is very important not only what candles are assigned to you, but also how you use them. Learn the algorithm for introducing a candle and give the medicine time to "work." For at least 15 minutes you just need to lie down.
A good treatment starts from the moment you go to the doctor. The doctor who treats hemorrhoids is called a coloproctologist. Be sure to come to the reception, undergo an examination and be treated under medical supervision.
If the doctor says that you have been shown surgery, it is foolish to challenge the opinion of a specialist.
When nodes fall out of the anus, candle treatment is nothing more than a temporary, symptomatic treatment. Sooner or later, you will turn to surgery, and it is better to do this earlier so that the methods of correcting the problem are minimally invasive.